My husband and I are going to b in Seattle for or first time we r going on an Alaskan cruise. Love food, beer and the outdoors. Any suggestions. So much to do in what looks like a beautiful city but such a short time to see Thanks.
Quick Stay in Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 2 Refining my California Itinerary
- 3 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 4 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 5 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 6 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 7 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 8 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 9 Oregon Road Trip
- 10 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 11 St. Simon, Georgia
- 12 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 13 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 14 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Christmas in TX
- 17 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 18 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 19 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 20 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 21 Ben Landa
- 22 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 23 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 24 Tucson area flooding
- 25 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont