Heading in to see a matinee with my 16 year old son and then spending two nights in the city. I am looking for suggestions for things to to, after the show and on the next day. We are on foot, so subways I assume. I am a foodie, my son tolerates my food obsessions. I have heard lots about Brooklyn, having never been there, I would not know where to head to. We have done the Circle boat around the island, Empire State Building, Natural Museum of Science in previous visits. I have a 11 am entrance at the 9 11 Memorial on the second day. I am thinking Empellon for dinner one night (chef was a student of mine) and Red Rooster the other, as I have a lot of respect for Marcus Samuelsson. Thanx for your help and suggestions!
Quick NYC Trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 Fripp island
- 2 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 3 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 Where should I move to?
- 8 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 9 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 12 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013