Heading in to see a matinee with my 16 year old son and then spending two nights in the city. I am looking for suggestions for things to to, after the show and on the next day. We are on foot, so subways I assume. I am a foodie, my son tolerates my food obsessions. I have heard lots about Brooklyn, having never been there, I would not know where to head to. We have done the Circle boat around the island, Empire State Building, Natural Museum of Science in previous visits. I have a 11 am entrance at the 9 11 Memorial on the second day. I am thinking Empellon for dinner one night (chef was a student of mine) and Red Rooster the other, as I have a lot of respect for Marcus Samuelsson. Thanx for your help and suggestions!
Quick NYC Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Backpacking in April
- 2 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 3 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 4 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 replica designer handbags
- 7 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Cape Cod in early April
- 12 USA with a 3 year old
- 13 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 14 united and carry-ons
- 15 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 16 Portland Maine Hotels
- 17 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 18 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 19 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 20 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 21 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 24 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!