Heading in to see a matinee with my 16 year old son and then spending two nights in the city. I am looking for suggestions for things to to, after the show and on the next day. We are on foot, so subways I assume. I am a foodie, my son tolerates my food obsessions. I have heard lots about Brooklyn, having never been there, I would not know where to head to. We have done the Circle boat around the island, Empire State Building, Natural Museum of Science in previous visits. I have a 11 am entrance at the 9 11 Memorial on the second day. I am thinking Empellon for dinner one night (chef was a student of mine) and Red Rooster the other, as I have a lot of respect for Marcus Samuelsson. Thanx for your help and suggestions!
Quick NYC Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Bound End of March
- 2 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 3 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 4 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 5 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 6 Oahu ideas
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 9 Key Largo, FL
- 10 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 11 Death Valley in June
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 14 San Diego grocery stores
- 15 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 20 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 21 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 22 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 23 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 24 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 25 Roadtrip Across the Country