Heading in to see a matinee with my 16 year old son and then spending two nights in the city. I am looking for suggestions for things to to, after the show and on the next day. We are on foot, so subways I assume. I am a foodie, my son tolerates my food obsessions. I have heard lots about Brooklyn, having never been there, I would not know where to head to. We have done the Circle boat around the island, Empire State Building, Natural Museum of Science in previous visits. I have a 11 am entrance at the 9 11 Memorial on the second day. I am thinking Empellon for dinner one night (chef was a student of mine) and Red Rooster the other, as I have a lot of respect for Marcus Samuelsson. Thanx for your help and suggestions!
Quick NYC Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central Coast-California
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 4 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 5 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 6 Self guided White House tour
- 7 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 8 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 9 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 10 Moving to CT
- 11 Hotels Philly
- 12 Northwest USA
- 13 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 14 Ackislander
- 15 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 16 san diego or nearby area
- 17 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 18 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 21 LA for a day and a half
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 24 Texas
- 25 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal