Heading in to see a matinee with my 16 year old son and then spending two nights in the city. I am looking for suggestions for things to to, after the show and on the next day. We are on foot, so subways I assume. I am a foodie, my son tolerates my food obsessions. I have heard lots about Brooklyn, having never been there, I would not know where to head to. We have done the Circle boat around the island, Empire State Building, Natural Museum of Science in previous visits. I have a 11 am entrance at the 9 11 Memorial on the second day. I am thinking Empellon for dinner one night (chef was a student of mine) and Red Rooster the other, as I have a lot of respect for Marcus Samuelsson. Thanx for your help and suggestions!
Quick NYC Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 3 rain in Kauai
- 4 Where to go in Maine?
- 5 Jersey City Parking
- 6 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 7 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 8 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 9 SF to DR? WTH!
- 10 Kennebunkport and....?
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 NYC Itinerary Help
- 13 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 16 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 19 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 20 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 21 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 22 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 23 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 24 Washington, DC to Boston
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint