Heading in to see a matinee with my 16 year old son and then spending two nights in the city. I am looking for suggestions for things to to, after the show and on the next day. We are on foot, so subways I assume. I am a foodie, my son tolerates my food obsessions. I have heard lots about Brooklyn, having never been there, I would not know where to head to. We have done the Circle boat around the island, Empire State Building, Natural Museum of Science in previous visits. I have a 11 am entrance at the 9 11 Memorial on the second day. I am thinking Empellon for dinner one night (chef was a student of mine) and Red Rooster the other, as I have a lot of respect for Marcus Samuelsson. Thanx for your help and suggestions!
Quick NYC Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 2 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 3 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 4 New Orleans
- 5 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 6 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 7 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 8 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 9 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 10 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 11 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 12 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 13 Baytown, Texas
- 14 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 15 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 16 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 17 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 18 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 19 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 20 Santa Barbara area
- 21 Boston in winter?
- 22 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 23 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 24 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 25 Thanksgiving in Manhattan