I've searched the boards and realize it's personal, but if we have 9 days to spend in Maui, do we stay in 2 diff areas? We'll be doing a day trip over to Pearl Harbor somewehre in the middle. Was going to stay in Kihei the whole time but wondering if it's easier to split with 4-5 days in 2 areas? We like to eat, explore, hike and beach, not into disco/gamble/shopping/crowds. We have never been to Hawaii before. Thanks!!
Quick Maui Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California & French Polynesia
- 2 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 3 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 4 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 5 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 6 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 9 General Utah planning questions
- 10 New York city--best time to visit??
- 11 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 12 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 13 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 14 Maui Luau?
- 15 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 18 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 19 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 20 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Boston area -- nature
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 25 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?