I've searched the boards and realize it's personal, but if we have 9 days to spend in Maui, do we stay in 2 diff areas? We'll be doing a day trip over to Pearl Harbor somewehre in the middle. Was going to stay in Kihei the whole time but wondering if it's easier to split with 4-5 days in 2 areas? We like to eat, explore, hike and beach, not into disco/gamble/shopping/crowds. We have never been to Hawaii before. Thanks!!
Quick Maui Advice
View all United States activity »
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 3 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 6 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 7 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 12 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 13 Princeville in January
- 14 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 15 RIP Judy Rogers
- 16 pa to az
- 17 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 18 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 21 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 24 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!