I've searched the boards and realize it's personal, but if we have 9 days to spend in Maui, do we stay in 2 diff areas? We'll be doing a day trip over to Pearl Harbor somewehre in the middle. Was going to stay in Kihei the whole time but wondering if it's easier to split with 4-5 days in 2 areas? We like to eat, explore, hike and beach, not into disco/gamble/shopping/crowds. We have never been to Hawaii before. Thanks!!
Quick Maui Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 2 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 3 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 4 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 5 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 10 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 11 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 12 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 13 Family Camp in Maine
- 14 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 15 San Diego
- 16 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 17 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 20 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 25 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?