I've searched the boards and realize it's personal, but if we have 9 days to spend in Maui, do we stay in 2 diff areas? We'll be doing a day trip over to Pearl Harbor somewehre in the middle. Was going to stay in Kihei the whole time but wondering if it's easier to split with 4-5 days in 2 areas? We like to eat, explore, hike and beach, not into disco/gamble/shopping/crowds. We have never been to Hawaii before. Thanks!!
Quick Maui Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 2 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 3 New Orleans
- 4 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 5 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 6 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 7 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 8 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 9 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 10 Baytown, Texas
- 11 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 12 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 13 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 14 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 15 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 16 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 17 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 18 Santa Barbara area
- 19 Boston in winter?
- 20 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 21 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 22 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 23 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 24 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 25 Your voice for Airbnb is needed