my company has just decided to send me up to MA for a Friday client presentation and my husband and I have decided to try to swing a beach weekend out of the situation.
basically, we know this is horribly last-minute in mid-summer. but we are not interested in mega-touristy spots like Newport or Cape Cod...just a small beach town with a decent, inexpensive place to sleep.
been looking into watch hill, block island, narragansett...all seem to have rooms upwards of $200 a night. we're really looking to stay around $100-$130 a night. and we're not really picky about accomodation...
any assistance you can offer would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 2 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 3 Boston to Naples florida
- 4 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 5 Retiring to Tucson
- 6 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 7 Hotel in Reno
- 8 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 9 Trinity Site, NM
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 12 North Carolina airports
- 13 best health clubs with lap pools
- 14 10 days vacation in California
- 15 Santa Fe Itineray
- 16 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 17 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 18 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 19 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 20 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 21 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 22 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 23 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 24 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 25 Day trip to Disney, Orlando