my company has just decided to send me up to MA for a Friday client presentation and my husband and I have decided to try to swing a beach weekend out of the situation.
basically, we know this is horribly last-minute in mid-summer. but we are not interested in mega-touristy spots like Newport or Cape Cod...just a small beach town with a decent, inexpensive place to sleep.
been looking into watch hill, block island, narragansett...all seem to have rooms upwards of $200 a night. we're really looking to stay around $100-$130 a night. and we're not really picky about accomodation...
any assistance you can offer would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Louisville Cardinals vs North Carolina State Wolfpack Live
- 2 http://newmusclesupplements.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 3 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 4 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 5 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 6 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 7 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 8 Northern California Redwoods
- 9 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 10 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 11 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 12 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 13 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 14 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 15 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 16 DC restaurant report
- 17 Neue Galerie
- 18 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 19 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 20 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 21 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 22 Arizona in winter
- 23 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 24 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 25 Arizona in late January