my company has just decided to send me up to MA for a Friday client presentation and my husband and I have decided to try to swing a beach weekend out of the situation.
basically, we know this is horribly last-minute in mid-summer. but we are not interested in mega-touristy spots like Newport or Cape Cod...just a small beach town with a decent, inexpensive place to sleep.
been looking into watch hill, block island, narragansett...all seem to have rooms upwards of $200 a night. we're really looking to stay around $100-$130 a night. and we're not really picky about accomodation...
any assistance you can offer would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida with a 2 year old
- 2 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 3 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 4 7 days in colorado
- 5 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 6 yk's family trip to The Berkshires, July 2017
- 7 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 8 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 Curious question about drug tests and Amsterdam...
- 11 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 12 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum
- 13 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 14 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 15 Is a trip to the Florida keys for us?
- 16 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 17 Annual Trip to NOLA - Satchmo and Flooding ?!?
- 18 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 19 Best LUXURY, Ocean Front Condo Rental on Maui for TWO
- 20 Family road trip
- 21 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 22 Trip to Anchorage
- 23 South road trip
- 24 South road trip
- 25 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent