my company has just decided to send me up to MA for a Friday client presentation and my husband and I have decided to try to swing a beach weekend out of the situation.
basically, we know this is horribly last-minute in mid-summer. but we are not interested in mega-touristy spots like Newport or Cape Cod...just a small beach town with a decent, inexpensive place to sleep.
been looking into watch hill, block island, narragansett...all seem to have rooms upwards of $200 a night. we're really looking to stay around $100-$130 a night. and we're not really picky about accomodation...
any assistance you can offer would be appreciated!
Quick, last-minute beach getaway in RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 la propria semifinale e la finalissima
- 2 Best Destination in USA
- 3 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 4 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 5 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 6 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 7 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 8 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 9 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 10 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 11 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 12 x mas
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 15 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 16 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 17 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 18 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 19 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 20 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 21 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 22 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 23 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 24 New Orleans help please
- 25 Better cooking store in Seattle