my company has just decided to send me up to MA for a Friday client presentation and my husband and I have decided to try to swing a beach weekend out of the situation.
basically, we know this is horribly last-minute in mid-summer. but we are not interested in mega-touristy spots like Newport or Cape Cod...just a small beach town with a decent, inexpensive place to sleep.
been looking into watch hill, block island, narragansett...all seem to have rooms upwards of $200 a night. we're really looking to stay around $100-$130 a night. and we're not really picky about accomodation...
any assistance you can offer would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 March in New Mexico
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 4 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 5 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 6 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 7 Back from the Big Easy
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Cross country tips
- 10 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 11 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 Parka in PA during February?
- 14 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 15 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 16 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 17 Driving Alaska
- 18 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 19 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 20 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 21 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 22 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 23 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 24 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 25 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please