my company has just decided to send me up to MA for a Friday client presentation and my husband and I have decided to try to swing a beach weekend out of the situation.
basically, we know this is horribly last-minute in mid-summer. but we are not interested in mega-touristy spots like Newport or Cape Cod...just a small beach town with a decent, inexpensive place to sleep.
been looking into watch hill, block island, narragansett...all seem to have rooms upwards of $200 a night. we're really looking to stay around $100-$130 a night. and we're not really picky about accomodation...
any assistance you can offer would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/barely-there-cream/
- 2 Visting a friend during layover
- 3 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 4 florida gulf coast
- 5 Alaska trip itinerary
- 6 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 7 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 8 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 9 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 10 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 11 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 12 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 13 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 14 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 15 Road trip advice needed please
- 16 Chicago restaurants
- 17 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 18 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 19 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 20 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 21 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 22 Newark long term parking
- 23 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 24 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 25 Help plan my trip please