I am driving to Storyland, NH (from Mass) with my daughter tomorrow and would like to stop somewhere in Maine for a few hours to enjoy the ocean scenary, cute main street etc...(already been to Oguinquit) so .Kennebunkport? York? Wells? many thanks!
Quick: help with coastal Maine stopover please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 2 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 3 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 4 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 5 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 6 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 7 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 8 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 9 Sea world San Diego
- 10 Small group dining in Napa area
- 11 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 12 Montana- what are must see places?
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 15 Maui - Haleakala
- 16 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 17 Utah restaurants
- 18 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 19 Kauai Garden tours
- 20 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 21 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 22 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 23 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)