I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. There ages are 5, 6, and 9. I have full custody of my children and do not need permission from the other parent, we will be flying out of Seattle. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pearl Harbour Visit Hawaii
- 2 Newport Restaurants
- 3 Cajun Country, first visit, late December, please help
- 4 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 5 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 6 getting around DC
- 7 Overnight stops from NJ to Florida?
- 8 Driving From NE Tennessee to NYC -- Where to Stop?
- 9 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 10 Family trip to New Orleans . . . Suggestions???
- 11 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 12 Can you see Oak Alley Plantation from the road?
- 13 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 14 East Coast Road Trip In Late January
- 15 California
- 16 Oahu
- 17 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 18 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 19 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 20 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 21 Vermont trip report - photos and captions
- 22 Oregon Scenic Road Trip from Crater Lake to Portland, Oregon
- 23 Going to Grand Canyon North Rim 2 days, then Bryce (or Zion)
- 24 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 25 What time is it?