I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. There ages are 5, 6, and 9. I have full custody of my children and do not need permission from the other parent, we will be flying out of Seattle. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 2 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 3 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 4 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 5 Alaska Trip Planning
- 6 New York City-New Things?
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 9 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 10 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip
- 11 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 12 DC - WW2 flyover
- 13 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 14 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 15 Romantic destination in the US
- 16 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 17 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 18 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 19 Kid School Admission
- 20 Mount Vernon?
- 21 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 22 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 25 First time to Hawaii (Maui)