I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. There ages are 5, 6, and 9. I have full custody of my children and do not need permission from the other parent, we will be flying out of Seattle. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 2 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 3 Yosemite Lodging
- 4 Temecula Winery Tours
- 5 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 6 Fairbanks Alaska
- 7 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 10 What's new on Maui?
- 11 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 12 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 13 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 14 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 15 Broadway choices
- 16 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 17 Question About Sealodge
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 New England Skiing
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 22 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 24 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 25 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula