I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. There ages are 5, 6, and 9. I have full custody of my children and do not need permission from the other parent, we will be flying out of Seattle. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 2 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 3 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 4 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 5 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 6 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 7 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 8 Shenandoah National Park
- 9 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 10 Alaska restaurant prices
- 11 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 12 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 13 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 14 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 15 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 16 Itinerary Help - options.
- 17 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 18 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 19 Daytona Beach and ??
- 20 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 21 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 22 Hawaii is still Hell
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 25 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9