I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. There ages are 5, 6, and 9. I have full custody of my children and do not need permission from the other parent, we will be flying out of Seattle. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 2 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 3 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 6 Utah 2
- 7 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 8 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 9 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 10 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 11 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 12 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 13 Kauai Garden tours
- 14 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 15 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 16 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 17 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 18 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 19 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 20 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 21 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 22 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 23 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 24 California San Diego area lodging
- 25 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please