I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. There ages are 5, 6, and 9. I have full custody of my children and do not need permission from the other parent, we will be flying out of Seattle. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 2 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 3 Montana- what are must see places?
- 4 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 5 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 6 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 7 California San Diego area lodging
- 8 Kauai Garden tours
- 9 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 10 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 11 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 12 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 15 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 16 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 17 Advice on Roadtrip
- 18 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 19 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 20 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 21 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 24 from Moab to Bryce
- 25 Chicago to New England Road trip