I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. There ages are 5, 6, and 9. I have full custody of my children and do not need permission from the other parent, we will be flying out of Seattle. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 2 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 3 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 4 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 5 san fran sightseeing
- 6 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 7 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 8 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 9 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 10 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 11 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 12 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 13 American Honeymoon in March
- 14 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 15 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 18 Boston in winter?
- 19 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 20 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 21 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 22 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 23 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?