I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. There ages are 5, 6, and 9. I have full custody of my children and do not need permission from the other parent, we will be flying out of Seattle. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 SFO International Airport
- 3 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 4 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 5 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 8 My Book of Mormon review
- 9 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 10 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 11 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 12 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 13 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 14 Yosemite Lodging
- 15 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 16 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 17 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 20 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Arches National Park in a day
- 23 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 24 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 25 Need Bryce Canyon Advice