I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. There ages are 5, 6, and 9. I have full custody of my children and do not need permission from the other parent, we will be flying out of Seattle. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 2 Kennebunkport and....?
- 3 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 4 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 5 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 6 WISCONSIN
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Jersey City Parking
- 9 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 12 Travel West Coast
- 13 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 14 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 15 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 16 Colorado in the summer!
- 17 Where to go in Maine?
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents