I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. There ages are 5, 6, and 9. I have full custody of my children and do not need permission from the other parent, we will be flying out of Seattle. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Restaurants
- 2 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 3 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 4 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 5 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 6 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 7 Maui vacation
- 8 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 9 Brooklyn why?
- 10 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 11 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 12 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 13 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 14 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 17 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 20 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 21 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 22 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 23 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown