I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. There ages are 5, 6, and 9. I have full custody of my children and do not need permission from the other parent, we will be flying out of Seattle. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Wedding venue in NH
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 USA with a 3 year old
- 11 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 12 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Alaska
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 17 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 18 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 19 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 20 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 23 Universal studios/Orlando
- 24 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 25 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?