I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. There ages are 5, 6, and 9. I have full custody of my children and do not need permission from the other parent, we will be flying out of Seattle. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
- 1 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 2 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 3 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 4 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 5 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 6 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 9 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 10 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 11 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 12 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 13 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 14 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 15 Michigan Beaches
- 16 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 17 Middlebury vt quickie
- 18 Albuquerque to Denver
- 19 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 20 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 SW Utah
- 23 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 24 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 25 Help Create a Memory in Michigan