I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. There ages are 5, 6, and 9. I have full custody of my children and do not need permission from the other parent, we will be flying out of Seattle. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 buy Cheap flight tickets , fake passport ,id cards and driving license
- 2 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 3 Is the New York subway safe?
- 4 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 5 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 6 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 7 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 8 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 9 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 10 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 11 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 12 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 13 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 14 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 15 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 16 Chicago Questions
- 17 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 18 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 19 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 20 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 21 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 22 Chicago eateries downtown
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Where to from Tampa?
- 25 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island