I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. There ages are 5, 6, and 9. I have full custody of my children and do not need permission from the other parent, we will be flying out of Seattle. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 2 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 3 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 4 Hawaii
- 5 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 6 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 7 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 8 River Cafe
- 9 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 10 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 11 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 12 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 13 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 14 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 15 Long Island Advice
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 18 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 19 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 20 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 21 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 22 Drive from Seattle to Reno
- 23 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 24 Hawaii with kids
- 25 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful