I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. There ages are 5, 6, and 9. I have full custody of my children and do not need permission from the other parent, we will be flying out of Seattle. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 2 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 3 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 4 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 10 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 11 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 12 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 13 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 West Maui Restaurants
- 17 San Diego Little Italy
- 18 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 19 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 20 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 21 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants