I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. There ages are 5, 6, and 9. I have full custody of my children and do not need permission from the other parent, we will be flying out of Seattle. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 4 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 5 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 6 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 7 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 8 Tour companies
- 9 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 12 Zion to Albuquerque
- 13 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 14 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 15 Quick Trip to NYC
- 16 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 17 San Francisco - mid October
- 18 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 19 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 20 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 21 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 22 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 23 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 24 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 25 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??