I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. There ages are 5, 6, and 9. I have full custody of my children and do not need permission from the other parent, we will be flying out of Seattle. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 2 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 3 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 4 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 5 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 6 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 7 Temecula< CA
- 8 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 9 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 10 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 11 Vegas hotels for families
- 12 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 13 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 14 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 18 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 19 Transportation help in Philly
- 20 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 21 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 22 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 23 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 24 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 25 Hilton Midtown New York