I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. There ages are 5, 6, and 9. I have full custody of my children and do not need permission from the other parent, we will be flying out of Seattle. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SFO black friday traffic
- 2 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 3 California & French Polynesia
- 4 General Utah planning questions
- 5 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 6 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 9 Dining in Manhattan
- 10 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 11 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 12 American Honeymoon in March
- 13 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 14 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 15 How to dress in Vegas
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 19 St Patrick's renovations
- 20 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 23 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 24 From Seattle airport to the city
- 25 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.