I am attending a teacher institute at Colonial Williamsburg Jun 24-30. I am flying into Richmond on June 23 at noon and have to be in Williamsburg at 5 on the 24th. What can I reasonably do in that amount of time? Is DC even an option in that amount of time? Are there any other areas that I must see other than DC? I will be visiting Wlliamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown in the institute. Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida with a 2 year old
- 2 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 3 Northern California Gardens.
- 4 Route 66
- 5 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 6 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 7 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 8 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 9 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 10 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 11 Train from east cost to west coast
- 12 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 13 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 14 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 15 Arches or Zion?
- 16 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 17 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 18 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 19 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 20 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 21 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 22 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 23 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 24 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 25 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
Questions for Planning Itinerary in Richmond/Williamsburg area