I am attending a teacher institute at Colonial Williamsburg Jun 24-30. I am flying into Richmond on June 23 at noon and have to be in Williamsburg at 5 on the 24th. What can I reasonably do in that amount of time? Is DC even an option in that amount of time? Are there any other areas that I must see other than DC? I will be visiting Wlliamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown in the institute. Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Redwood National Forest
- 2 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 3 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 4 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 5 Central Park
- 6 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 7 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 8 USA October 2016
- 9 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 10 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 11 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 12 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 13 Kings and Sequoia.
- 14 Uber and Miami
- 15 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 16 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 17 BRAVOFLY - SCAM
- 18 Austin and ?, Texas Family Spring Break 2015 - Trying again
- 19 New Orleants dining
- 20 Springtime in Florida
- 21 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 22 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 23 new orleans in july
- 24 Indoor Parking at JFK?
- 25 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
Questions for Planning Itinerary in Richmond/Williamsburg area