I am attending a teacher institute at Colonial Williamsburg Jun 24-30. I am flying into Richmond on June 23 at noon and have to be in Williamsburg at 5 on the 24th. What can I reasonably do in that amount of time? Is DC even an option in that amount of time? Are there any other areas that I must see other than DC? I will be visiting Wlliamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown in the institute. Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 2 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 3 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 4 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 5 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 6 OHare car service north suburbs
- 7 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 8 Yellowstone
- 9 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 10 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 11 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 12 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 13 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 14 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 15 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 16 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 17 Page, AZ area
- 18 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 19 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 20 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 21 Traveling Alone
- 22 Northern California Redwoods
- 23 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 24 Redwoods National Park
- 25 Looking for Panhandle advice
Questions for Planning Itinerary in Richmond/Williamsburg area