I am attending a teacher institute at Colonial Williamsburg Jun 24-30. I am flying into Richmond on June 23 at noon and have to be in Williamsburg at 5 on the 24th. What can I reasonably do in that amount of time? Is DC even an option in that amount of time? Are there any other areas that I must see other than DC? I will be visiting Wlliamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown in the institute. Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://circlehealthclub.com/bella-serata-cream/
- 2 It counters the aging effects which are....
- 3 http://yoursantiagingserum.com/vitalure/
- 4 http://supplementplatform.com/soleil-glo/
- 5 Summer trip
- 6 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 7 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 8 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 9 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 10 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 11 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 12 How many states have you been to?
- 13 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 14 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 15 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 16 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 17 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 18 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 19 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 20 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 21 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 22 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 23 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 24 Florida keys trip
- 25 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
Questions for Planning Itinerary in Richmond/Williamsburg area