I am attending a teacher institute at Colonial Williamsburg Jun 24-30. I am flying into Richmond on June 23 at noon and have to be in Williamsburg at 5 on the 24th. What can I reasonably do in that amount of time? Is DC even an option in that amount of time? Are there any other areas that I must see other than DC? I will be visiting Wlliamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown in the institute. Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Just How To Create Massive Biceps .
- 2 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/acai-plus-avis/
- 3 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 4 November redwoods trip
- 5 Derma Vibrance Skin Cream
- 6 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 7 First Trip to New Mexico
- 8 ExoSlim is such a great weight loss option
- 9 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 10 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 11 Layover
- 12 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 13 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 14 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 15 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 16 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 17 Wedding gifts?
- 18 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 Seattle?
- 21 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 22 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 23 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 24 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 25 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
Questions for Planning Itinerary in Richmond/Williamsburg area