Taking my sons to Moab (my second time) in a couple of weeks for hiking and canyoneering. Any recommendations for eating spots from SLC to Moab and once we get to Moab? We pretty much have our itinerary planned, but any other can't miss suggestions from Moab veterans would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Questions for Dayle & Other Moab Experts
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 2 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 3 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 4 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 5 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 6 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 7 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 8 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 9 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 10 Cape Cod trip report
- 11 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 12 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 13 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 14 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 15 Road Trip SW
- 16 Seafood
- 17 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 2 weeks in Alaska
- 20 San Diego farmer's markets
- 21 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 22 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 23 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 24 Connecticut River Byway
- 25 Oregon Wildfire Reports