Taking my sons to Moab (my second time) in a couple of weeks for hiking and canyoneering. Any recommendations for eating spots from SLC to Moab and once we get to Moab? We pretty much have our itinerary planned, but any other can't miss suggestions from Moab veterans would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Questions for Dayle & Other Moab Experts
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 2 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 4 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 6 WISCONSIN
- 7 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 10 Washington, DC to Boston
- 11 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 12 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 13 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 14 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 15 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 16 Phoenix restaurants
- 17 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 18 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 19 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 San Diego Trip Report
- 22 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 23 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 24 5 week in US/Mexico
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,