I am heading to the Kohler resort in Wisconsin tomorrow for a wedding. I was wondering whether I should bring my running gear. Do they have nice outdoor trails for running a good healthy long run? I imagine the resort is in a beautiful spot. Also, is there any thing I shouldn't miss while I am there as far as things to do. I am not interested in the spa stuff (expensive and I do that at home all the time), maybe a nice walk or drive in the area. Thanks
Questions about Kohler Resort (Wisconsin)
- 1 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 2 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 3 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 6 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 9 Washington Wineries
- 10 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 11 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 12 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 13 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 14 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 15 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 16 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 17 Memphis Tours
- 18 Please critique our plan...
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Gearhart Oregon
- 21 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 22 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 23 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 24 California, Northern
- 25 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions