I am heading to the Kohler resort in Wisconsin tomorrow for a wedding. I was wondering whether I should bring my running gear. Do they have nice outdoor trails for running a good healthy long run? I imagine the resort is in a beautiful spot. Also, is there any thing I shouldn't miss while I am there as far as things to do. I am not interested in the spa stuff (expensive and I do that at home all the time), maybe a nice walk or drive in the area. Thanks
Questions about Kohler Resort (Wisconsin)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 2 East Coast in December
- 3 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 4 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 7 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 8 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 9 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 10 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 11 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 12 Florida St George's Island
- 13 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 14 Washington DC in Spring?
- 15 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 18 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Weekend in NYC
- 21 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 24 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 25 Breckenridge in October