My husband and I will be going to Chicago the week of Labor Day and I have a few questions. We want to do the Ferris Wheel and miniature golf at Navy Pier-how long should we plan to spend there? Will the water taxis going to the Aquarium still be running after Labor Day? I read that we should go to the Aquarium first thing in the AM to avoid the crowds-does that still go for after Labor Day? Our hotel states it is "2 blocks" from Navy Pier-does that mean we can walk or is there a trolley we shoud take? Thanks!
questions about chicago
View all United States activity »
- 1 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 Warm and don't Drive
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 6 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 7 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 8 Savanah Sojourn
- 9 St. Augustine, Florida
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 12 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 13 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 14 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 15 Madison Square Garden
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 18 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 19 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 22 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 25 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?