My husband and I will be going to Chicago the week of Labor Day and I have a few questions. We want to do the Ferris Wheel and miniature golf at Navy Pier-how long should we plan to spend there? Will the water taxis going to the Aquarium still be running after Labor Day? I read that we should go to the Aquarium first thing in the AM to avoid the crowds-does that still go for after Labor Day? Our hotel states it is "2 blocks" from Navy Pier-does that mean we can walk or is there a trolley we shoud take? Thanks!
questions about chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 2 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 3 Philadelphia
- 4 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 5 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 6 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 12 NYC theatre broadway
- 13 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 14 Universal studios/Orlando
- 15 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 21 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston