We'll be in Sedona for only one night in mid September...arriving probably early afternoon, leaving mid morning the next day. If you have stayed there, looking for your thoughts on would it be worthwhile getting a "view" room for $129 or would the standard King garden view room for $75 be sufficient? I'm assuming we'd be "out and about" to see the sunset anyway, and only using the room for sleeping. How far is Sky Ranch Lodge from shopping and restaurants? Thank you so much for any "guidance" you can provide.
Question re Sky Ranch Lodge in Sedona
- 1 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 2 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 3 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 4 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 5 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 6 stay near newark or nyc
- 7 Cape Ann area
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 10 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 11 Kauai golf
- 12 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 15 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 16 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 17 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 18 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 19 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 Minneapolis Hotel
- 22 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 23 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 24 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 25 Driving from Seattle to San Fran