We hope to visit the area this fall. We've been to Mesa Verde, but have never been there when Wetherell Mesa is open and the web page says the information kiosk closes on September 2. Does that mean we can't visit it at the end of September?
Question on Mesa Verde
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 6 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 10 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 11 Key West Hotel in January
- 12 los angeles restaurants
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 17 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 San Diego Little Italy
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips