We were looking at booking a hotel room with laquinta in St-Petersburg FL. The rate had been $39/nightly as long as you book for 7 consecutive nights. I went to book it today and the rate is now $49 a night for a week stay for the same September dates.
Is this normal, I am not used to book hotel rooms that often?
Do rates go up and down, we usually book directly from the laquinta site as it guarranties the cheapest rate (And we choose laquinta as we have a large dog and they accept them with no fee)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.7supplements.org/biocilium/
- 2 I95
- 3 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 4 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 5 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 6 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 7 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 8 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 9 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 10 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 11 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 12 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 13 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 14 Wine Country
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 San Francisco first visit.
- 17 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 18 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 19 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 20 Hawaii Help
- 21 Renting a car with DWAI
- 22 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 23 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 24 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 25 First Time Oahu/Maui