We were looking at booking a hotel room with laquinta in St-Petersburg FL. The rate had been $39/nightly as long as you book for 7 consecutive nights. I went to book it today and the rate is now $49 a night for a week stay for the same September dates.
Is this normal, I am not used to book hotel rooms that often?
Do rates go up and down, we usually book directly from the laquinta site as it guarranties the cheapest rate (And we choose laquinta as we have a large dog and they accept them with no fee)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 2 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 3 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 4 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 5 florida gulf coast
- 6 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 7 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 8 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 9 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 10 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 11 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 12 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 13 Family Trip advice please?!
- 14 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 15 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 16 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 17 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 18 Road trip advice needed please
- 19 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 20 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 21 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 22 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 23 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 24 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 25 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?