We were looking at booking a hotel room with laquinta in St-Petersburg FL. The rate had been $39/nightly as long as you book for 7 consecutive nights. I went to book it today and the rate is now $49 a night for a week stay for the same September dates.
Is this normal, I am not used to book hotel rooms that often?
Do rates go up and down, we usually book directly from the laquinta site as it guarranties the cheapest rate (And we choose laquinta as we have a large dog and they accept them with no fee)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jazzfest side trips
- 2 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 5 Miami
- 6 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 7 Back from the Big Easy
- 8 Driving Alaska
- 9 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 10 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 12 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 13 March in New Mexico
- 14 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 15 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 16 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 17 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 18 Border crossing
- 19 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 20 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 21 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 22 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 23 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 24 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 25 Cross country tips