We were looking at booking a hotel room with laquinta in St-Petersburg FL. The rate had been $39/nightly as long as you book for 7 consecutive nights. I went to book it today and the rate is now $49 a night for a week stay for the same September dates.
Is this normal, I am not used to book hotel rooms that often?
Do rates go up and down, we usually book directly from the laquinta site as it guarranties the cheapest rate (And we choose laquinta as we have a large dog and they accept them with no fee)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 2 Hawaii and...where?
- 3 Christmas in Colorado
- 4 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 5 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 6 usa roadtrip
- 7 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 8 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 9 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 10 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 11 Marfa/Big Bend
- 12 DC Restaurants
- 13 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 14 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 15 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 16 JFK to Washington
- 17 Phoenix for the weekend
- 18 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 19 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 20 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 21 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 22 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 23 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 24 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 25 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot