We were looking at booking a hotel room with laquinta in St-Petersburg FL. The rate had been $39/nightly as long as you book for 7 consecutive nights. I went to book it today and the rate is now $49 a night for a week stay for the same September dates.
Is this normal, I am not used to book hotel rooms that often?
Do rates go up and down, we usually book directly from the laquinta site as it guarranties the cheapest rate (And we choose laquinta as we have a large dog and they accept them with no fee)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 2 First Trip to New Mexico
- 3 ExoSlim is such a great weight loss option
- 4 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 5 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 6 Layover
- 7 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 8 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 9 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 10 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 11 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 14 Wedding gifts?
- 15 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 16 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 17 Seattle?
- 18 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 19 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 20 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 21 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 22 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 23 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 24 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 25 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January