We were looking at booking a hotel room with laquinta in St-Petersburg FL. The rate had been $39/nightly as long as you book for 7 consecutive nights. I went to book it today and the rate is now $49 a night for a week stay for the same September dates.
Is this normal, I am not used to book hotel rooms that often?
Do rates go up and down, we usually book directly from the laquinta site as it guarranties the cheapest rate (And we choose laquinta as we have a large dog and they accept them with no fee)?
Question about sudden hotel rate hike.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California self drive trip
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 4 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 5 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 6 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 7 Boston/Fenway park
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 10 day trip to California
- 12 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 13 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 14 Drive along the Columbia River
- 15 Wine Country Picnic
- 16 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 17 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 18 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 19 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 20 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 21 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~