We were looking at booking a hotel room with laquinta in St-Petersburg FL. The rate had been $39/nightly as long as you book for 7 consecutive nights. I went to book it today and the rate is now $49 a night for a week stay for the same September dates.
Is this normal, I am not used to book hotel rooms that often?
Do rates go up and down, we usually book directly from the laquinta site as it guarranties the cheapest rate (And we choose laquinta as we have a large dog and they accept them with no fee)?
Question about sudden hotel rate hike.
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 5 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 6 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 7 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 8 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 9 RIP Judy Rogers
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 12 Boston area
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 15 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 22 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 23 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 24 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!