We were looking at booking a hotel room with laquinta in St-Petersburg FL. The rate had been $39/nightly as long as you book for 7 consecutive nights. I went to book it today and the rate is now $49 a night for a week stay for the same September dates.
Is this normal, I am not used to book hotel rooms that often?
Do rates go up and down, we usually book directly from the laquinta site as it guarranties the cheapest rate (And we choose laquinta as we have a large dog and they accept them with no fee)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 2 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 5 Northwest Car Trip
- 6 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 7 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 8 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 9 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 10 Northwest Passage
- 11 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 12 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 13 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 14 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 15 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 16 Sonoma
- 17 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 18 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 19 Alaska cruise
- 20 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 21 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 22 101 closure
- 23 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 24 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 25 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria