We were looking at booking a hotel room with laquinta in St-Petersburg FL. The rate had been $39/nightly as long as you book for 7 consecutive nights. I went to book it today and the rate is now $49 a night for a week stay for the same September dates.
Is this normal, I am not used to book hotel rooms that often?
Do rates go up and down, we usually book directly from the laquinta site as it guarranties the cheapest rate (And we choose laquinta as we have a large dog and they accept them with no fee)?
Question about sudden hotel rate hike.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 2 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 3 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 4 SF to DR? WTH!
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Washington, DC to Boston
- 8 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 9 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 10 Where to go in Maine?
- 11 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 12 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 13 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 14 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 15 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 16 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 17 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 20 Kennedy Space Center
- 21 San Diego Trip Report
- 22 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 23 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 24 NYC jazz with a minor
- 25 NYC Itinerary Help