We were looking at booking a hotel room with laquinta in St-Petersburg FL. The rate had been $39/nightly as long as you book for 7 consecutive nights. I went to book it today and the rate is now $49 a night for a week stay for the same September dates.
Is this normal, I am not used to book hotel rooms that often?
Do rates go up and down, we usually book directly from the laquinta site as it guarranties the cheapest rate (And we choose laquinta as we have a large dog and they accept them with no fee)?
Question about sudden hotel rate hike.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 2 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 3 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Door County Suggestions
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 10 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 11 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 12 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 13 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 14 NYC theatre broadway
- 15 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 16 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 17 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.