We were looking at booking a hotel room with laquinta in St-Petersburg FL. The rate had been $39/nightly as long as you book for 7 consecutive nights. I went to book it today and the rate is now $49 a night for a week stay for the same September dates.
Is this normal, I am not used to book hotel rooms that often?
Do rates go up and down, we usually book directly from the laquinta site as it guarranties the cheapest rate (And we choose laquinta as we have a large dog and they accept them with no fee)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 form a layer around your skin
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/Megadrol/
- 3 Human Hair Lace Closures
- 4 Recommended by Dental Professionals
- 5 maid service katy tx
- 6 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 7 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/vitalpeak-xt
- 8 --->>>>> http://trexmusclesite.com/antiagen/
- 9 Matthew Krivitsky
- 10 http://www.supplement2go.com/blackcore-edge/
- 11 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 12 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 13 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/antiagen-ageless-facial-cream/
- 14 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/vitalpeak-xt-review/
- 15 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/bisou-cream/
- 16 http://justantiagingcare.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 17 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/forskolin-honest-review-2016/
- 18 http://megacleanseradvice.com/vitalpeak-xt-reviews/
- 19 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 20 san fransisco to crater lake
- 21 Southern history- walkable cities
- 22 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/nitrobuild-plus/
- 23 Steamboat in August
- 24 Desert Southwest
- 25 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February