We were looking at booking a hotel room with laquinta in St-Petersburg FL. The rate had been $39/nightly as long as you book for 7 consecutive nights. I went to book it today and the rate is now $49 a night for a week stay for the same September dates.
Is this normal, I am not used to book hotel rooms that often?
Do rates go up and down, we usually book directly from the laquinta site as it guarranties the cheapest rate (And we choose laquinta as we have a large dog and they accept them with no fee)?
Question about sudden hotel rate hike.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 New York City Christmas Trip
- 5 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 6 From Seattle airport to the city
- 7 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 8 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 9 Colorado Skiing
- 10 American Honeymoon in March
- 11 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 12 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 13 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 14 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 15 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 18 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 19 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 23 Middle America in October
- 24 visit to HIghLine
- 25 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live