We were looking at booking a hotel room with laquinta in St-Petersburg FL. The rate had been $39/nightly as long as you book for 7 consecutive nights. I went to book it today and the rate is now $49 a night for a week stay for the same September dates.
Is this normal, I am not used to book hotel rooms that often?
Do rates go up and down, we usually book directly from the laquinta site as it guarranties the cheapest rate (And we choose laquinta as we have a large dog and they accept them with no fee)?
Question about sudden hotel rate hike.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado aspen updates
- 2 N California trip questions
- 3 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 4 Fall color yet?
- 5 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 6 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 7 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 8 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 9 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 10 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 11 New England Skiing
- 12 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 13 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 14 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 17 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 18 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 19 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 20 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 21 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 22 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 23 Looking for Next Destination
- 24 Yosemite Lodging
- 25 Worst Restaurants in America