We were looking at booking a hotel room with laquinta in St-Petersburg FL. The rate had been $39/nightly as long as you book for 7 consecutive nights. I went to book it today and the rate is now $49 a night for a week stay for the same September dates.
Is this normal, I am not used to book hotel rooms that often?
Do rates go up and down, we usually book directly from the laquinta site as it guarranties the cheapest rate (And we choose laquinta as we have a large dog and they accept them with no fee)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.healthsupreviews.com/enduro-core-extreme/
- 2 Homestay
- 3 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 6 California road trip
- 7 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 8 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 9 Florida with a 2 year old
- 10 Colorado itinerary
- 11 Oregon Coast question
- 12 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 13 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 14 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 15 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 16 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 17 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 18 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 19 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 20 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 21 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 22 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 23 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 24 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 25 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki