We were looking at booking a hotel room with laquinta in St-Petersburg FL. The rate had been $39/nightly as long as you book for 7 consecutive nights. I went to book it today and the rate is now $49 a night for a week stay for the same September dates.
Is this normal, I am not used to book hotel rooms that often?
Do rates go up and down, we usually book directly from the laquinta site as it guarranties the cheapest rate (And we choose laquinta as we have a large dog and they accept them with no fee)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car Rentals....Is this even LEGAL?
- 2 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 3 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 4 Southwest road trip
- 5 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 6 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 7 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 8 Beaches in Florida
- 9 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 10 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 11 Downtown Chicago
- 12 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 13 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 14 Safety Concerns
- 15 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 16 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 17 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 18 fort lauderdale
- 19 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 20 Redwood National Forest
- 21 What to do in San Diego
- 22 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 23 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 24 First Trip to Texas -
- 25 5 days in Colorado