We were looking at booking a hotel room with laquinta in St-Petersburg FL. The rate had been $39/nightly as long as you book for 7 consecutive nights. I went to book it today and the rate is now $49 a night for a week stay for the same September dates.
Is this normal, I am not used to book hotel rooms that often?
Do rates go up and down, we usually book directly from the laquinta site as it guarranties the cheapest rate (And we choose laquinta as we have a large dog and they accept them with no fee)?
Question about sudden hotel rate hike.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 3 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 4 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 5 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 6 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 9 New Orleans help please
- 10 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 13 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 14 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 15 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 16 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 17 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 18 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 19 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 20 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 21 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 22 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 23 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia