Hey, there. Looking at vacation properties in the Orlando area for Memorial Day week. The one I'm most interested in requires an additional fee for heating the pool. How warm is the weather that time of year? On average, how cool would a 4/5-foot deep pool be?
Question about heating pool
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 2 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 3 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 4 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 5 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 6 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 7 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 9 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 10 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 11 Dinner in Miami
- 12 Orlando to Savannah
- 13 Tipping advice
- 14 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 17 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 18 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 19 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 20 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 21 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 22 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 23 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 24 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 25 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches