Hey, there. Looking at vacation properties in the Orlando area for Memorial Day week. The one I'm most interested in requires an additional fee for heating the pool. How warm is the weather that time of year? On average, how cool would a 4/5-foot deep pool be?
Question about heating pool
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 2 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 3 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 4 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 5 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 6 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 7 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 8 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 9 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 10 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 11 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 12 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 13 A Beautiful Bike Ride in Southern Delaware (Rehoboth, Bethany)
- 14 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 15 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 16 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 17 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 18 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 19 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 20 Long Island Advice
- 21 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 22 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 23 Philadelphia ?
- 24 Tour of the Wester US
- 25 Petoskey Fall Break?