Hey, there. Looking at vacation properties in the Orlando area for Memorial Day week. The one I'm most interested in requires an additional fee for heating the pool. How warm is the weather that time of year? On average, how cool would a 4/5-foot deep pool be?
Question about heating pool
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 2 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 3 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 4 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 5 Oregon Road Trip
- 6 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 7 St. Simon, Georgia
- 8 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 9 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 10 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Christmas in TX
- 13 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 14 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 15 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 16 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 17 Ben Landa
- 18 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 19 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 20 Tucson area flooding
- 21 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 22 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 24 California
- 25 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!