Has anyone ever stayed in Queen's Grant in the Palmetto Dunes area of Hilton Head? I am looking at renting a villa there for a week in May, but am not at all familiar with Palmetto Dunes let alone Queen's Grant.... any input is greatly appreciated!
Queen's Grant in Palmetto Dunes area of Hilton Head, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 2 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 3 Colorado aspen updates
- 4 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 5 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 10 Newport Restaurants
- 11 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 12 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 13 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 14 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 15 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 16 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 17 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 18 Question About Sealodge
- 19 Broadway choices
- 20 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Fairbanks Alaska
- 23 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Yosemite Lodging