Has anyone ever stayed in Queen's Grant in the Palmetto Dunes area of Hilton Head? I am looking at renting a villa there for a week in May, but am not at all familiar with Palmetto Dunes let alone Queen's Grant.... any input is greatly appreciated!
Queen's Grant in Palmetto Dunes area of Hilton Head, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 3 Maui - Haleakala
- 4 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 5 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 6 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 7 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 8 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 9 California San Diego area lodging
- 10 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 11 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 12 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 13 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 14 Kauai Garden tours
- 15 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 16 Utah 2
- 17 Las Vegas in March
- 18 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 19 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 20 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 22 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 23 Montana- what are must see places?
- 24 Orlando parks advice
- 25 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?