Has anyone ever stayed in Queen's Grant in the Palmetto Dunes area of Hilton Head? I am looking at renting a villa there for a week in May, but am not at all familiar with Palmetto Dunes let alone Queen's Grant.... any input is greatly appreciated!
Queen's Grant in Palmetto Dunes area of Hilton Head, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Maui Restaurants
- 2 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 3 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 San Diego Little Italy
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 10 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 11 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 12 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 13 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 14 Key West Hotel in January
- 15 Healdsburg tips
- 16 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 17 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 18 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 19 los angeles restaurants
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 22 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 23 Calf trip
- 24 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 25 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help