Has anyone ever stayed in Queen's Grant in the Palmetto Dunes area of Hilton Head? I am looking at renting a villa there for a week in May, but am not at all familiar with Palmetto Dunes let alone Queen's Grant.... any input is greatly appreciated!
Queen's Grant in Palmetto Dunes area of Hilton Head, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 4 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 5 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 culpepper
- 8 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 9 Fancy dining
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 12 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 13 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 14 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 15 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 16 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 17 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 18 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 19 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 20 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 21 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 22 Charlotte restaurant help
- 23 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 24 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 25 Itinerary opinions