I was talking to someone who told me that when they went to Queens Bath it was really shallow and a disappointment. I guess it had been low tide. Is it not worth it to check out in July? Is there a website that tells you about the tides, I think I saw one posted for CA once but I don't know about HI.
(full of questions)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 2 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 3 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 4 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 5 November redwoods trip
- 6 blue ridge parkway?
- 7 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 8 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 9 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 10 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 11 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 12 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 13 Wedding gifts?
- 14 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 15 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 16 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 17 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 18 Seattle Ho
- 19 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 20 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 21 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 22 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 23 First Trip to New Mexico
- 24 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 25 Southern history- walkable cities