I was talking to someone who told me that when they went to Queens Bath it was really shallow and a disappointment. I guess it had been low tide. Is it not worth it to check out in July? Is there a website that tells you about the tides, I think I saw one posted for CA once but I don't know about HI.
(full of questions)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Issue 1 (800) 927 2480 Quickbooks POS support phone number
- 2 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 3 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 4 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 5 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 6 New England Tour
- 7 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 8 Rhode Island Get Away
- 9 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 10 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 11 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 12 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 13 Venice, CA area
- 14 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 15 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 16 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 17 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 18 Adirondacks trip repot
- 19 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 20 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 21 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 22 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 23 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 24 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 25 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon