I was talking to someone who told me that when they went to Queens Bath it was really shallow and a disappointment. I guess it had been low tide. Is it not worth it to check out in July? Is there a website that tells you about the tides, I think I saw one posted for CA once but I don't know about HI.
(full of questions)
Queen's Bath, Kauai in July?
- 1 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 2 St. Augustine, Florida
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 7 hotel near Met NYC
- 8 Where should I move to?
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 11 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 12 Fripp island
- 13 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 14 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 15 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 16 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 17 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 18 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 23 Hotel near Public Theater
- 24 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 25 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts