Perhaps a silly question but it appears this gorge HAS to be hiked.
It looks absolutely beautiful (perhaps even 'Gorgess' - eh, eh, eh)
BUT is it worth visiting if you are unable to hike, and if it is how long a stop?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 2 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 3 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 4 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 5 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 6 My Maine Trip Report
- 7 Berkshires with a toddler
- 8 Vegas/California May 2016
- 9 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/kill-shot-hack/
- 10 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 11 hilicopter tour oahu
- 12 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 13 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 14 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 15 Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort
- 16 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 17 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 18 Road trip from and back to New York
- 19 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 20 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 21 Nice area south of Muskegon for boating & ambience
- 22 Hoover Dam: best location for photos of the dam?
- 23 Best way to see Oahu
- 24 What area of San Diego to stay in?
- 25 CA coast road trip with kids