Perhaps a silly question but it appears this gorge HAS to be hiked.
It looks absolutely beautiful (perhaps even 'Gorgess' - eh, eh, eh)
BUT is it worth visiting if you are unable to hike, and if it is how long a stop?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to pack
- 2 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 3 First time, Best business class?
- 4 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 5 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 6 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 7 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 8 Kids Vacation Place
- 9 Desert Southwest
- 10 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 11 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 12 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 13 Boston waterfront Italian
- 14 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 15 US-Canada road trip help
- 16 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 17 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 18 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 19 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 20 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 21 Mardi Gras
- 22 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 23 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 24 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 25 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!