Perhaps a silly question but it appears this gorge HAS to be hiked.
It looks absolutely beautiful (perhaps even 'Gorgess' - eh, eh, eh)
BUT is it worth visiting if you are unable to hike, and if it is how long a stop?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 2 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 3 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 4 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 Arlington funeral plans
- 7 NY State Assembly Internship
- 8 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 9 White Christmas
- 10 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 11 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 12 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 13 Grand Canyon
- 14 San Francisco and Napa
- 15 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 16 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 17 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 18 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 19 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 20 Midway point
- 21 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 22 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 23 New York City
- 24 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 25 Relocating to the Deep South