Perhaps a silly question but it appears this gorge HAS to be hiked.
It looks absolutely beautiful (perhaps even 'Gorgess' - eh, eh, eh)
BUT is it worth visiting if you are unable to hike, and if it is how long a stop?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii and...where?
- 2 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 3 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 4 Stellarossa: You Should Know Better
- 5 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 6 Marfa/Big Bend
- 7 usa roadtrip
- 8 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 9 DC Restaurants
- 10 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 11 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 12 Christmas in Colorado
- 13 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 14 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 15 JFK to Washington
- 16 Phoenix for the weekend
- 17 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 18 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 19 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 20 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 21 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 22 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 23 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 24 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 25 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot