Perhaps a silly question but it appears this gorge HAS to be hiked.
It looks absolutely beautiful (perhaps even 'Gorgess' - eh, eh, eh)
BUT is it worth visiting if you are unable to hike, and if it is how long a stop?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 2 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 3 Seattle Ho
- 4 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 5 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 6 November redwoods trip
- 7 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 8 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 9 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 10 Southern history- walkable cities
- 11 Seattle?
- 12 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 13 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 14 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 15 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 16 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 17 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 18 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 19 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 20 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 21 Beer Bar - NYC
- 22 First Trip to New Mexico
- 23 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 24 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 25 Forbes Island Restaurant Question