We are looking to spend a few quiet nights on the way to a memorial service in Mechanicsville MD. While Baltimore and DC would be on our path, neither has the lure of quiet charm. We have visited Annapolis briefly, but are looking for something a bit more quiet and remote. We are trying not to have to cross the Bay westward on Sunday, the day of the service.
Of course, this will be the day before Labor Day. so perhaps I am misjudging traffic.
Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safety Concerns
- 2 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 3 5 days in Colorado
- 4 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 5 Alaska -public transport
- 6 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 7 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 8 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 9 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 10 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 11 Southwest road trip
- 12 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 13 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 14 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 15 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 16 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 17 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 18 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 19 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 20 Alaska independent tour for group
- 21 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 22 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 23 Sedona for a Month
- 24 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 25 Hawaii Volcanoes