We are looking to spend a few quiet nights on the way to a memorial service in Mechanicsville MD. While Baltimore and DC would be on our path, neither has the lure of quiet charm. We have visited Annapolis briefly, but are looking for something a bit more quiet and remote. We are trying not to have to cross the Bay westward on Sunday, the day of the service.
Of course, this will be the day before Labor Day. so perhaps I am misjudging traffic.
Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 2 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 3 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 4 Relocating to the Deep South
- 5 Arlington funeral plans
- 6 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 7 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 8 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 9 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 10 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 11 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 12 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 13 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 14 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 15 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 16 Airfares in the 1970's
- 17 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 18 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 19 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 20 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 21 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 22 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 23 Seattle to San Francisco
- 24 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 25 San Francisco and Napa