We are looking to spend a few quiet nights on the way to a memorial service in Mechanicsville MD. While Baltimore and DC would be on our path, neither has the lure of quiet charm. We have visited Annapolis briefly, but are looking for something a bit more quiet and remote. We are trying not to have to cross the Bay westward on Sunday, the day of the service.
Of course, this will be the day before Labor Day. so perhaps I am misjudging traffic.
Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
Quaint town of western side of Chesapeake Bay
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WISCONSIN
- 2 SF to DR? WTH!
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 5 rain in Kauai
- 6 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 9 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 10 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 11 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 12 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 13 Jersey City Parking
- 14 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 15 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 18 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 19 Washington, DC to Boston
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 23 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 24 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH