We are looking to spend a few quiet nights on the way to a memorial service in Mechanicsville MD. While Baltimore and DC would be on our path, neither has the lure of quiet charm. We have visited Annapolis briefly, but are looking for something a bit more quiet and remote. We are trying not to have to cross the Bay westward on Sunday, the day of the service.
Of course, this will be the day before Labor Day. so perhaps I am misjudging traffic.
Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
Quaint town of western side of Chesapeake Bay
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 2 Cost of living in Incline Village NV
- 3 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 4 Monterey and Napa
- 5 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 6 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 7 Breckenridge in October
- 8 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 9 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 10 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 East Coast in December
- 13 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 14 New England in the fall
- 15 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 16 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 17 N California trip questions
- 18 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 19 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 20 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 21 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 22 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 23 Looking for Next Destination
- 24 Worst Restaurants in America
- 25 Boston: Hamersly's closing