We are looking to spend a few quiet nights on the way to a memorial service in Mechanicsville MD. While Baltimore and DC would be on our path, neither has the lure of quiet charm. We have visited Annapolis briefly, but are looking for something a bit more quiet and remote. We are trying not to have to cross the Bay westward on Sunday, the day of the service.
Of course, this will be the day before Labor Day. so perhaps I am misjudging traffic.
Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
Quaint town of western side of Chesapeake Bay
- 1 Watch Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues Movie Online Free
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 6 Question about Boulder area
- 7 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 8 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 9 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 12 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 13 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 14 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 15 Biloxi questions again
- 16 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 17 Madison Square Garden
- 18 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 21 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 22 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 23 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple