We are looking to spend a few quiet nights on the way to a memorial service in Mechanicsville MD. While Baltimore and DC would be on our path, neither has the lure of quiet charm. We have visited Annapolis briefly, but are looking for something a bit more quiet and remote. We are trying not to have to cross the Bay westward on Sunday, the day of the service.
Of course, this will be the day before Labor Day. so perhaps I am misjudging traffic.
Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
Quaint town of western side of Chesapeake Bay
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 2 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 3 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 4 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 5 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 6 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 7 US Southwest
- 8 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 9 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 10 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 11 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 adams morgan - safety
- 14 Morning in miami
- 15 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 16 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 17 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 18 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 22 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 23 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 24 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 25 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?