We are looking to spend a few quiet nights on the way to a memorial service in Mechanicsville MD. While Baltimore and DC would be on our path, neither has the lure of quiet charm. We have visited Annapolis briefly, but are looking for something a bit more quiet and remote. We are trying not to have to cross the Bay westward on Sunday, the day of the service.
Of course, this will be the day before Labor Day. so perhaps I am misjudging traffic.
Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
Quaint town of western side of Chesapeake Bay
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 2 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 5 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 6 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 7 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 8 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 9 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 10 Denver to Ouray
- 11 Denver 1 day in denver
- 12 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 13 Cashless Toll road in Denver
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Landing in Denver, CO - Rocky Mtn, Grand Teton & Yellowstone NP loop
- 16 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 17 Denver Happy Hour Restaurants!
- 18 Denver, SD, Yellowstone, GTNP, Denver loop itinerary feedback
- 19 Fly Fishing near Denver
- 20 12 Day Trip Starting from Denver - Where to go?
- 21 Denver in late September
- 22 Thhings to see in two week/one way road trip from Denver to San Fran
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Scenic Road Trip: Denver to Los Angeles or to San Francisco?
- 25 denver to badlands