We are looking to spend a few quiet nights on the way to a memorial service in Mechanicsville MD. While Baltimore and DC would be on our path, neither has the lure of quiet charm. We have visited Annapolis briefly, but are looking for something a bit more quiet and remote. We are trying not to have to cross the Bay westward on Sunday, the day of the service.
Of course, this will be the day before Labor Day. so perhaps I am misjudging traffic.
Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
Quaint town of western side of Chesapeake Bay
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 2 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 3 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Hawaii is still Hell
- 6 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 7 Maui - Haleakala
- 8 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 9 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 10 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 11 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 12 Vegas in mid may
- 13 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 14 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 15 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 16 Texas for art and history lovers
- 17 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 18 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 19 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 20 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 21 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 22 Which FL town is best?
- 23 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 24 Texas
- 25 planning a trip to US