We are looking to spend a few quiet nights on the way to a memorial service in Mechanicsville MD. While Baltimore and DC would be on our path, neither has the lure of quiet charm. We have visited Annapolis briefly, but are looking for something a bit more quiet and remote. We are trying not to have to cross the Bay westward on Sunday, the day of the service.
Of course, this will be the day before Labor Day. so perhaps I am misjudging traffic.
Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
Quaint town of western side of Chesapeake Bay
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 2 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 3 New York City in April
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 6 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 7 san fran sightseeing
- 8 Boston in winter?
- 9 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 10 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 11 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 12 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 13 Baytown, Texas
- 14 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 15 Moving from VA to CT
- 16 New Orleans pictures
- 17 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 18 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 19 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 22 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 23 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 24 Dining in Manhattan
- 25 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?