We are looking to spend a few quiet nights on the way to a memorial service in Mechanicsville MD. While Baltimore and DC would be on our path, neither has the lure of quiet charm. We have visited Annapolis briefly, but are looking for something a bit more quiet and remote. We are trying not to have to cross the Bay westward on Sunday, the day of the service.
Of course, this will be the day before Labor Day. so perhaps I am misjudging traffic.
Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 2 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 3 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 4 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 5 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 6 Highway 1 motels
- 7 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 8 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 9 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 10 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 11 driving from LA to Portland
- 12 Places to stay in TX...?
- 13 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 14 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 15 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 16 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 17 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 18 Silverthorne
- 19 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 20 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 21 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 22 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 23 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 11 days SE coast road trip