We are looking to spend a few quiet nights on the way to a memorial service in Mechanicsville MD. While Baltimore and DC would be on our path, neither has the lure of quiet charm. We have visited Annapolis briefly, but are looking for something a bit more quiet and remote. We are trying not to have to cross the Bay westward on Sunday, the day of the service.
Of course, this will be the day before Labor Day. so perhaps I am misjudging traffic.
Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 2 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 3 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 4 Dining and wining in Dallas
- 5 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 6 your favorite city USA?
- 7 Pacific coast road trip
- 8 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 9 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 10 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 11 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 12 Senior Travel Helper
- 13 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 14 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 15 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 16 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 17 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 18 Austin with Kids
- 19 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 20 Two days out of Seattle
- 21 New Orleans and Slidell
- 22 Help with driving East to West
- 23 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 24 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 25 South Carolina