We are looking to spend a few quiet nights on the way to a memorial service in Mechanicsville MD. While Baltimore and DC would be on our path, neither has the lure of quiet charm. We have visited Annapolis briefly, but are looking for something a bit more quiet and remote. We are trying not to have to cross the Bay westward on Sunday, the day of the service.
Of course, this will be the day before Labor Day. so perhaps I am misjudging traffic.
Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West, FL
- 2 Mauna Kea with Children?
- 3 Another question about hawaii
- 4 2 day trip covering Grand Canyon and Antelope canyon starting from Phoenix
- 5 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 6 Broadway show tickets
- 7 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 8 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 9 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 10 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 11 Hiking and biking hotel options
- 12 BYOB in New York City
- 13 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 14 San Antonio and Austin with 21 and 23 year old daughters
- 15 Chicago Cab
- 16 Restaurants in DC
- 17 4th of July in Chicago
- 18 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 19 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 20 Sedona to Vegas
- 21 Hawk's
- 22 Oahu hotels
- 23 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 24 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 25 pulling a tent trailer in utah