We are looking to spend a few quiet nights on the way to a memorial service in Mechanicsville MD. While Baltimore and DC would be on our path, neither has the lure of quiet charm. We have visited Annapolis briefly, but are looking for something a bit more quiet and remote. We are trying not to have to cross the Bay westward on Sunday, the day of the service.
Of course, this will be the day before Labor Day. so perhaps I am misjudging traffic.
Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 2 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 3 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 4 New York City Christmas 2015
- 5 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 6 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 7 Yosemite Visit
- 8 50th in Hawaii
- 9 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 10 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 11 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 12 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 13 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 14 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 15 Florida Family vacation in California
- 16 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 17 Hilton Head restaurants
- 18 Las Vegas
- 19 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 20 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 21 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 traveling to Nashville
- 24 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 25 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay