We are looking to spend a few quiet nights on the way to a memorial service in Mechanicsville MD. While Baltimore and DC would be on our path, neither has the lure of quiet charm. We have visited Annapolis briefly, but are looking for something a bit more quiet and remote. We are trying not to have to cross the Bay westward on Sunday, the day of the service.
Of course, this will be the day before Labor Day. so perhaps I am misjudging traffic.
Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Call 1-855-749-1338 QuickBooks technical support phone number
- 2 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 3 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 4 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 5 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 6 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 7 Relocating to the Deep South
- 8 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 9 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 10 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 11 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 south west family trip itinerary
- 14 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 15 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 16 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 17 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 18 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 19 wasting time around JFK
- 20 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 21 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 22 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 23 SF Restaurant
- 24 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 25 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>