We are looking to spend a few quiet nights on the way to a memorial service in Mechanicsville MD. While Baltimore and DC would be on our path, neither has the lure of quiet charm. We have visited Annapolis briefly, but are looking for something a bit more quiet and remote. We are trying not to have to cross the Bay westward on Sunday, the day of the service.
Of course, this will be the day before Labor Day. so perhaps I am misjudging traffic.
Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 2 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 3 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 4 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 5 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 6 what western states to spend the most time in
- 7 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 8 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 9 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 10 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 11 Kauai in November
- 12 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 13 Hawaii - where?
- 14 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 15 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 16 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 17 Little Compton, RI
- 18 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 19 Moab UT Accommendations
- 20 A week in NYC - first timers
- 21 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 22 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 25 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants