We are looking to spend a few quiet nights on the way to a memorial service in Mechanicsville MD. While Baltimore and DC would be on our path, neither has the lure of quiet charm. We have visited Annapolis briefly, but are looking for something a bit more quiet and remote. We are trying not to have to cross the Bay westward on Sunday, the day of the service.
Of course, this will be the day before Labor Day. so perhaps I am misjudging traffic.
Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER SUPPORT
- 2 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 3 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 4 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 5 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 6 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 7 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 9-10 day trip to WA
- 10 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 11 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 12 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 13 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 14 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 15 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 16 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 17 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 18 Atlanta With Toddler
- 19 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 20 NYC For The Day
- 21 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 22 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 23 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 24 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 25 Car rental from Baltimore airport