We are looking to spend a few quiet nights on the way to a memorial service in Mechanicsville MD. While Baltimore and DC would be on our path, neither has the lure of quiet charm. We have visited Annapolis briefly, but are looking for something a bit more quiet and remote. We are trying not to have to cross the Bay westward on Sunday, the day of the service.
Of course, this will be the day before Labor Day. so perhaps I am misjudging traffic.
Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 7 days in Colorado
- 2 myrtle beach
- 3 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 4 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 5 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 6 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 7 October in Colorado
- 8 louisiana bayou
- 9 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 10 Nova Star
- 11 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 12 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 13 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 14 4 Days in LV
- 15 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 16 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 17 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 18 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 19 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 20 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 21 Hwy76 vs 70 to CO Springs
- 22 Visiting Cape Code, MA
- 23 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 24 Hilton Head
- 25 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)