We are looking to spend a few quiet nights on the way to a memorial service in Mechanicsville MD. While Baltimore and DC would be on our path, neither has the lure of quiet charm. We have visited Annapolis briefly, but are looking for something a bit more quiet and remote. We are trying not to have to cross the Bay westward on Sunday, the day of the service.
Of course, this will be the day before Labor Day. so perhaps I am misjudging traffic.
Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The best sunset
- 2 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 3 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 4 Road trip advice needed please
- 5 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 6 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 7 florida gulf coast
- 8 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 9 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 10 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 11 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 12 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 13 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 14 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 15 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 16 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 17 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 18 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 19 Family Trip advice please?!
- 20 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 21 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 22 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 23 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 24 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 25 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington