We are looking to spend a few quiet nights on the way to a memorial service in Mechanicsville MD. While Baltimore and DC would be on our path, neither has the lure of quiet charm. We have visited Annapolis briefly, but are looking for something a bit more quiet and remote. We are trying not to have to cross the Bay westward on Sunday, the day of the service.
Of course, this will be the day before Labor Day. so perhaps I am misjudging traffic.
Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
Quaint town of western side of Chesapeake Bay
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 2 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 3 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 4 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 5 Green Flea in NYC
- 6 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 7 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 8 Orlando in March
- 9 New England September
- 10 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 11 Ackislander
- 12 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 13 Cross Country RV Trip
- 14 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 15 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 16 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 19 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 20 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 21 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 22 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 23 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 24 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 25 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?