We are looking to spend a few quiet nights on the way to a memorial service in Mechanicsville MD. While Baltimore and DC would be on our path, neither has the lure of quiet charm. We have visited Annapolis briefly, but are looking for something a bit more quiet and remote. We are trying not to have to cross the Bay westward on Sunday, the day of the service.
Of course, this will be the day before Labor Day. so perhaps I am misjudging traffic.
Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 2 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 3 Great Falls or Helena?
- 4 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 5 More problems for Big Sur
- 6 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 7 Miami for 2 days
- 8 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 9 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 10 Las Vegas trip report
- 11 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 12 Lunch in Central Park
- 13 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 14 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 15 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 16 My travels to Monument Valley
- 17 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 18 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 19 Oregon Coast road trip
- 20 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 21 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 22 How much cash do you travel with?
- 23 Food Festival Tour
- 24 Boston area hotels
- 25 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land