A friend of mine and I enjoy driving to restaurants and diners around the Lexington area. We like to drive within an hour or so of the area. We like little out of the way places, not chain restaurants and they certainly don't have to be fancy. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Quaint restaurants and diners
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 5 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 6 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 7 moving to florida
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 10 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 11 Santa Barbara, California
- 12 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 13 Itinerary opinions
- 14 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 15 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 16 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 17 Charlotte restaurant help
- 18 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 24 Chicago trip
- 25 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson