Aloha, I'm traveling from Hawaii to Santa Fe this summer and groupon has a deal at Puye Cliff Dwellings for half off. For those who have been, which tour would you recommend? The cliff dwellings tour or the top of the mesa tour? Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!!
Puye Cliffs Tour: Cliff Tour vs. Mesa Tour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 2 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 3 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 4 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 5 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 6 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 7 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 8 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 9 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 10 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 11 River Cafe
- 12 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 13 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 14 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 15 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 16 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 17 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 18 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 19 Hawaii
- 20 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 21 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 22 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 23 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 24 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 25 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst