I've thought it might be interesting to try a beachy summer vacation on a Great Lake and Put-In-Bay piqued my curiosity. From what I've read, Put-In-Bay seems to me the type of place one can get around reasonably well by bike or on foot (meaning grocery stores, restaurants and possible entertainment venues accessible); I hope I'm not mistaken. While I've read that the beach town does attract some of the "heavy partying, beer-drinking" crowd, I wonder if other folks who just want to enjoy beach, nature and perhaps a bit of light musical entertainment, theater or art at night would appreciate the town. Put-In-Bay actually looked kind of charming from the pictures I saw; is "charming" a word that could apply, in your opinion?
Put-In-Bay Ohio: My Kind of Place?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 2 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 3 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 4 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 5 WISCONSIN
- 6 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 9 Washington, DC to Boston
- 10 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 11 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 12 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 13 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 17 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 18 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 19 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 22 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 23 5 week in US/Mexico
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Easter lunch/brunch suggestions for Panama City Beach