I've thought it might be interesting to try a beachy summer vacation on a Great Lake and Put-In-Bay piqued my curiosity. From what I've read, Put-In-Bay seems to me the type of place one can get around reasonably well by bike or on foot (meaning grocery stores, restaurants and possible entertainment venues accessible); I hope I'm not mistaken. While I've read that the beach town does attract some of the "heavy partying, beer-drinking" crowd, I wonder if other folks who just want to enjoy beach, nature and perhaps a bit of light musical entertainment, theater or art at night would appreciate the town. Put-In-Bay actually looked kind of charming from the pictures I saw; is "charming" a word that could apply, in your opinion?
Put-In-Bay Ohio: My Kind of Place?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel West Coast
- 2 Rafting near Denali
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 5 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 6 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 7 Where to go in Maine?
- 8 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 9 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 12 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 13 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 14 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 18 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 19 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 23 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH