I've thought it might be interesting to try a beachy summer vacation on a Great Lake and Put-In-Bay piqued my curiosity. From what I've read, Put-In-Bay seems to me the type of place one can get around reasonably well by bike or on foot (meaning grocery stores, restaurants and possible entertainment venues accessible); I hope I'm not mistaken. While I've read that the beach town does attract some of the "heavy partying, beer-drinking" crowd, I wonder if other folks who just want to enjoy beach, nature and perhaps a bit of light musical entertainment, theater or art at night would appreciate the town. Put-In-Bay actually looked kind of charming from the pictures I saw; is "charming" a word that could apply, in your opinion?
Put-In-Bay Ohio: My Kind of Place?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California self drive trip
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 4 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 5 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 6 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 7 Boston/Fenway park
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 10 day trip to California
- 12 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 13 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 14 Drive along the Columbia River
- 15 Wine Country Picnic
- 16 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 17 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 18 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 19 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 20 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 21 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~