I've thought it might be interesting to try a beachy summer vacation on a Great Lake and Put-In-Bay piqued my curiosity. From what I've read, Put-In-Bay seems to me the type of place one can get around reasonably well by bike or on foot (meaning grocery stores, restaurants and possible entertainment venues accessible); I hope I'm not mistaken. While I've read that the beach town does attract some of the "heavy partying, beer-drinking" crowd, I wonder if other folks who just want to enjoy beach, nature and perhaps a bit of light musical entertainment, theater or art at night would appreciate the town. Put-In-Bay actually looked kind of charming from the pictures I saw; is "charming" a word that could apply, in your opinion?
Put-In-Bay Ohio: My Kind of Place?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 2 DC - WW2 flyover
- 3 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 4 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 5 Cape cod and Acadia
- 6 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 7 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 10 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 11 Colorado trip
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 14 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 15 Maine in latter half of September
- 16 Grand Marais?
- 17 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 18 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 19 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 20 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 21 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 22 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 23 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 24 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak