I've thought it might be interesting to try a beachy summer vacation on a Great Lake and Put-In-Bay piqued my curiosity. From what I've read, Put-In-Bay seems to me the type of place one can get around reasonably well by bike or on foot (meaning grocery stores, restaurants and possible entertainment venues accessible); I hope I'm not mistaken. While I've read that the beach town does attract some of the "heavy partying, beer-drinking" crowd, I wonder if other folks who just want to enjoy beach, nature and perhaps a bit of light musical entertainment, theater or art at night would appreciate the town. Put-In-Bay actually looked kind of charming from the pictures I saw; is "charming" a word that could apply, in your opinion?
Put-In-Bay Ohio: My Kind of Place?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 Madison Square Garden
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 13 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 16 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 17 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 18 Biloxi questions again
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 22 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 23 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Sedona to Palm Springs