I've thought it might be interesting to try a beachy summer vacation on a Great Lake and Put-In-Bay piqued my curiosity. From what I've read, Put-In-Bay seems to me the type of place one can get around reasonably well by bike or on foot (meaning grocery stores, restaurants and possible entertainment venues accessible); I hope I'm not mistaken. While I've read that the beach town does attract some of the "heavy partying, beer-drinking" crowd, I wonder if other folks who just want to enjoy beach, nature and perhaps a bit of light musical entertainment, theater or art at night would appreciate the town. Put-In-Bay actually looked kind of charming from the pictures I saw; is "charming" a word that could apply, in your opinion?
Put-In-Bay Ohio: My Kind of Place?
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 5 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 8 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 9 Madison Square Garden
- 10 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 11 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 12 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 13 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 14 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 17 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 21 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 24 St. Augustine, Florida
- 25 San Antonio