I've thought it might be interesting to try a beachy summer vacation on a Great Lake and Put-In-Bay piqued my curiosity. From what I've read, Put-In-Bay seems to me the type of place one can get around reasonably well by bike or on foot (meaning grocery stores, restaurants and possible entertainment venues accessible); I hope I'm not mistaken. While I've read that the beach town does attract some of the "heavy partying, beer-drinking" crowd, I wonder if other folks who just want to enjoy beach, nature and perhaps a bit of light musical entertainment, theater or art at night would appreciate the town. Put-In-Bay actually looked kind of charming from the pictures I saw; is "charming" a word that could apply, in your opinion?
Put-In-Bay Ohio: My Kind of Place?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 2 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 3 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 7 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 8 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 9 Newport Restaurants
- 10 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 11 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 12 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 13 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 14 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 15 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 16 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 17 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 18 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 19 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 20 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 21 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 22 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 23 Oahu
- 24 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?