Haven't been to island in years. Looking at arriving on Sunday, June 24. Noticed there is a Cardboard Boat Race and end of Pirate Weekend. Is this a wild party or geared for families (childrens art camp starts Mon). No kids with us - but don't like out of control parties. Anyone help?
Put-In-Bay Ohio Cardboard Boat Race
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 2 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 3 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 4 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 5 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 6 Barrow Alaska
- 7 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 8 Salt Lake City
- 9 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 10 Park City Utah
- 11 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 Maine in latter half of September
- 14 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 15 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 16 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 17 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 18 Colorado trip
- 19 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 20 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 21 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 22 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 23 Alaska- Best tours
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 25 weather i antelope canyon in December