Haven't been to island in years. Looking at arriving on Sunday, June 24. Noticed there is a Cardboard Boat Race and end of Pirate Weekend. Is this a wild party or geared for families (childrens art camp starts Mon). No kids with us - but don't like out of control parties. Anyone help?
Put-In-Bay Ohio Cardboard Boat Race
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 2 Universal Orlando
- 3 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 4 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 5 Florida or caribbean
- 6 Get astonishing and Wrinkle Free Skin
- 7 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 8 Cross Country RV Trip
- 9 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 10 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 California
- 13 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 14 Deep South sept 2015
- 15 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 16 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 17 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 18 New England September
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 21 Active Vacation
- 22 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 23 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 24 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 25 Weekend road trip from Omaha