Haven't been to island in years. Looking at arriving on Sunday, June 24. Noticed there is a Cardboard Boat Race and end of Pirate Weekend. Is this a wild party or geared for families (childrens art camp starts Mon). No kids with us - but don't like out of control parties. Anyone help?
Put-In-Bay Ohio Cardboard Boat Race
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 2 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 3 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 4 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 5 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 8 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 9 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 10 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 11 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 14 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 15 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 16 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 17 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 18 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 19 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 20 best of yellowstone
- 21 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 22 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 23 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 24 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 25 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec