Haven't been to island in years. Looking at arriving on Sunday, June 24. Noticed there is a Cardboard Boat Race and end of Pirate Weekend. Is this a wild party or geared for families (childrens art camp starts Mon). No kids with us - but don't like out of control parties. Anyone help?
Put-In-Bay Ohio Cardboard Boat Race
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 4 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 5 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 6 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 7 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 8 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 9 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 10 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 denver to badlands
- 15 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 16 Ogunquit to Boston Logan Travel Time
- 17 Vanc BC-Balti w/change in Denver - how much time for immigration?
- 18 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 19 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 20 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 21 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 22 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 23 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 24 Napa Wineries to Visit/San Fran Traffic Question
- 25 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?