My family and I aer planning a trip to Marblehead, OH and will be going to Put in Bay for a day....the problem is that I get pretty sea sick....anyone know how the ferry ride is over to the Bay and how long it takes? Is is smooth or something I will need a bag for??? And any suggestions about what to do while in that area are greatly appreciated! Kids are 10 and 5. Thanks!
Put in Bay ferry ride
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 2 Hawaiian Islands
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 4 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 5 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 6 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 7 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 8 Advice on Roadtrip
- 9 Cabin in Asheville area
- 10 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 11 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 12 Seattle Transportation??
- 13 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 14 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 17 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 18 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 19 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 20 Zion the narrows
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 23 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 24 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 25 New England Family Trip - August