My family and I aer planning a trip to Marblehead, OH and will be going to Put in Bay for a day....the problem is that I get pretty sea sick....anyone know how the ferry ride is over to the Bay and how long it takes? Is is smooth or something I will need a bag for??? And any suggestions about what to do while in that area are greatly appreciated! Kids are 10 and 5. Thanks!
Put in Bay ferry ride
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Maui Restaurants
- 2 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 3 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 4 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 5 Key West Hotel in January
- 6 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 7 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 8 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 9 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 Tipping advice
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 14 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 15 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 16 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 17 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 San Diego Little Italy
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants