My family and I aer planning a trip to Marblehead, OH and will be going to Put in Bay for a day....the problem is that I get pretty sea sick....anyone know how the ferry ride is over to the Bay and how long it takes? Is is smooth or something I will need a bag for??? And any suggestions about what to do while in that area are greatly appreciated! Kids are 10 and 5. Thanks!
Put in Bay ferry ride
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 3 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 4 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 5 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 6 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 7 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 8 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 9 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 10 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 11 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Hilton Midtown New York
- 14 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 15 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 16 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 17 new york plays
- 18 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 19 San Francisco - mid October
- 20 Tour companies
- 21 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Round trip from Chicago
- 25 Bob Denver... Where are you?