My family and I aer planning a trip to Marblehead, OH and will be going to Put in Bay for a day....the problem is that I get pretty sea sick....anyone know how the ferry ride is over to the Bay and how long it takes? Is is smooth or something I will need a bag for??? And any suggestions about what to do while in that area are greatly appreciated! Kids are 10 and 5. Thanks!
Put in Bay ferry ride
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 2 Looking for Next Destination
- 3 Tucson area flooding
- 4 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 5 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 6 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 7 West Coast Road Trip
- 8 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 9 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 11 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 12 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 13 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 14 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 15 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 16 first time in AZ
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 19 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 22 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 23 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 24 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 25 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October