My family and I aer planning a trip to Marblehead, OH and will be going to Put in Bay for a day....the problem is that I get pretty sea sick....anyone know how the ferry ride is over to the Bay and how long it takes? Is is smooth or something I will need a bag for??? And any suggestions about what to do while in that area are greatly appreciated! Kids are 10 and 5. Thanks!
Put in Bay ferry ride
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 2 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 3 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 4 Getaway
- 5 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 6 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 7 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 8 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 9 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 10 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 11 Theater Historians
- 12 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 13 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 14 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 17 Boston hotel & transportation
- 18 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 19 NBA tickets??
- 20 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 21 Air Connections on Maui
- 22 hilton capital
- 23 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 24 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 25 Ski Season Underway in Colorado