My family and I aer planning a trip to Marblehead, OH and will be going to Put in Bay for a day....the problem is that I get pretty sea sick....anyone know how the ferry ride is over to the Bay and how long it takes? Is is smooth or something I will need a bag for??? And any suggestions about what to do while in that area are greatly appreciated! Kids are 10 and 5. Thanks!
Put in Bay ferry ride
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 2 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 3 san fran sightseeing
- 4 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 5 Boston in winter?
- 6 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 7 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 8 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 9 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 12 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 13 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 14 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 15 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 16 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 17 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 18 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 21 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 22 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 23 American Honeymoon in March
- 24 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 25 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays