My family and I aer planning a trip to Marblehead, OH and will be going to Put in Bay for a day....the problem is that I get pretty sea sick....anyone know how the ferry ride is over to the Bay and how long it takes? Is is smooth or something I will need a bag for??? And any suggestions about what to do while in that area are greatly appreciated! Kids are 10 and 5. Thanks!
Put in Bay ferry ride
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 8 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 9 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 A day in Dallas
- 14 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 15 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 16 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 17 Door County Suggestions
- 18 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 19 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 20 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 21 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 22 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 23 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 24 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings