My family and I aer planning a trip to Marblehead, OH and will be going to Put in Bay for a day....the problem is that I get pretty sea sick....anyone know how the ferry ride is over to the Bay and how long it takes? Is is smooth or something I will need a bag for??? And any suggestions about what to do while in that area are greatly appreciated! Kids are 10 and 5. Thanks!
Put in Bay ferry ride
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 2 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 3 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 4 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 5 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 6 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 7 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 10 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 11 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 12 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 13 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 14 2 day in Adirondack park
- 15 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 16 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 17 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 18 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 19 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 20 Re-Visit DC
- 21 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 22 Places to stay in DC
- 23 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 24 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 25 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary