Hi all, looking for hotels in Seattle over Labor Day weekend (I know, groan) and finding that there aren't many hotels under $200... shocker, I know. Unfortunately that's just not in my budget and I really don't want to rent a car for the entire trip. How is the bus system, or are there any other forms of transportation to downtown from, say, Bellevue, or the University District? Any other neighborhoods you might suggest staying with an ideal budget of around $130 or less if possible? Thanks!
Public Transportation/Hotels in Seattle
View all United States activity »
- 1 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 6 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 7 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 12 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 13 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 14 Madison Square Garden
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 17 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 18 St. Augustine, Florida
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 21 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 22 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 23 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 24 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 25 Which Florida Key to snorkel?