Hi all, looking for hotels in Seattle over Labor Day weekend (I know, groan) and finding that there aren't many hotels under $200... shocker, I know. Unfortunately that's just not in my budget and I really don't want to rent a car for the entire trip. How is the bus system, or are there any other forms of transportation to downtown from, say, Bellevue, or the University District? Any other neighborhoods you might suggest staying with an ideal budget of around $130 or less if possible? Thanks!
Public Transportation/Hotels in Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 new online travel network
- 2 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 3 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 4 USA with a 3 year old
- 5 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 6 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 Universal studios/Orlando
- 9 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 10 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 11 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 12 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 13 NYC theatre broadway
- 14 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 21 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 22 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 23 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 24 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 25 Wedding venue in NH