Hi all, looking for hotels in Seattle over Labor Day weekend (I know, groan) and finding that there aren't many hotels under $200... shocker, I know. Unfortunately that's just not in my budget and I really don't want to rent a car for the entire trip. How is the bus system, or are there any other forms of transportation to downtown from, say, Bellevue, or the University District? Any other neighborhoods you might suggest staying with an ideal budget of around $130 or less if possible? Thanks!
Public Transportation/Hotels in Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 2 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 5 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 Seattle: Something Different?
- 8 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 9 Park City ideas
- 10 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 11 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 12 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 13 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 14 NYC Clubs for live music
- 15 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 16 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 17 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 18 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 19 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 20 ONP help
- 21 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 22 California road trip
- 23 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 24 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 25 Berkshires in late October