I need to get from San Jose to Pier 27, The Embarcadero, in San Francisco using public transportation. Mon - Fri x 2 wks. Have to be there by about 8:30am...maybe earlier, not sure yet.
I know I take CalTrain to the end in SF but what then?
Also, what type tickets will I need & where do I get them? Yes, I am transportation challenged!
Any expert commuters out there?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Depot Bay OR
- 2 Steamboat in August
- 3 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 4 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 5 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 6 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 7 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 8 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 9 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 10 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 11 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 12 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 13 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 14 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 15 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 16 Las vegas +21
- 17 Phone SIM
- 18 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 19 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 20 A June trip to Kauai
- 21 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 22 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 23 Napa Valley Hotel
- 24 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 25 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
Public transportation San Jose to San Francisco help needed