I need to get from San Jose to Pier 27, The Embarcadero, in San Francisco using public transportation. Mon - Fri x 2 wks. Have to be there by about 8:30am...maybe earlier, not sure yet.
I know I take CalTrain to the end in SF but what then?
Also, what type tickets will I need & where do I get them? Yes, I am transportation challenged!
Any expert commuters out there?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 2 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 3 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 4 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 5 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 6 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 7 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 8 Any Sanibel experts?
- 9 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 10 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 11 Later Winter around Mobile
- 12 Rafting the Colorado
- 13 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 14 Florida keys trip
- 15 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 16 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 17 Coffee in Boston?
- 18 Nashville Never Been
- 19 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 20 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 21 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 22 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 23 Traveling in winter
- 24 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 25 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
Public transportation San Jose to San Francisco help needed