I need to get from San Jose to Pier 27, The Embarcadero, in San Francisco using public transportation. Mon - Fri x 2 wks. Have to be there by about 8:30am...maybe earlier, not sure yet.
I know I take CalTrain to the end in SF but what then?
Also, what type tickets will I need & where do I get them? Yes, I am transportation challenged!
Any expert commuters out there?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 2 http://metabogarciniahelp.com/lmage-eye-serum/
- 3 help from a true New Yorker.
- 4 Washington DC with kids
- 5 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 6 About In-road Tours and Travels
- 7 waiting line queue management system
- 8 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 9 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 10 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 11 Safety Concerns
- 12 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 13 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 14 Alaska independent tour for group
- 15 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 16 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 17 5 days in Colorado
- 18 Trip to northern California
- 19 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 20 40th in Key West
- 21 Downtown Chicago
- 22 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 23 Alaska -public transport
- 24 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 25 Hamilton Broadway
Public transportation San Jose to San Francisco help needed