I need to get from San Jose to Pier 27, The Embarcadero, in San Francisco using public transportation. Mon - Fri x 2 wks. Have to be there by about 8:30am...maybe earlier, not sure yet.
I know I take CalTrain to the end in SF but what then?
Also, what type tickets will I need & where do I get them? Yes, I am transportation challenged!
Any expert commuters out there?
Thanks in advance!
Public transportation San Jose to San Francisco help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 2 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 5 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 6 Road trip itinerary
- 7 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 8 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 9 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 10 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 11 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 12 Apartment Rentals DC
- 13 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 14 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 15 Two airports to choose from?
- 16 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 17 Burlington VT day trip
- 18 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 19 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 20 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 21 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 22 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 23 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 24 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 25 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?