I need to get from San Jose to Pier 27, The Embarcadero, in San Francisco using public transportation. Mon - Fri x 2 wks. Have to be there by about 8:30am...maybe earlier, not sure yet.
I know I take CalTrain to the end in SF but what then?
Also, what type tickets will I need & where do I get them? Yes, I am transportation challenged!
Any expert commuters out there?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 2 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 3 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 4 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 5 Arizona in late January
- 6 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 7 Arizona in winter
- 8 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 9 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 10 A Few Days in Asheville
- 11 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 12 DC restaurant report
- 13 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 14 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 15 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 16 Key West
- 17 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 18 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 19 moving to Florida
- 20 Neue Galerie
- 21 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 22 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 23 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 24 national park during thanksgiving
- 25 DC Tours, Washington, DC
Public transportation San Jose to San Francisco help needed