I need to get from San Jose to Pier 27, The Embarcadero, in San Francisco using public transportation. Mon - Fri x 2 wks. Have to be there by about 8:30am...maybe earlier, not sure yet.
I know I take CalTrain to the end in SF but what then?
Also, what type tickets will I need & where do I get them? Yes, I am transportation challenged!
Any expert commuters out there?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://bellasvish.com/rapiture-muscle-builder/
- 2 JFK to Washington
- 3 Boost Up Your Skin Texture With luna-gold-serum
- 4 Blue fortera
- 5 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 6 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 7 Christmas in Colorado
- 8 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 9 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 10 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 11 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 12 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 13 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 14 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 15 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 16 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 17 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 18 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 19 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 20 How much time in Badlands?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 22 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 25 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
Public transportation San Jose to San Francisco help needed