I need to get from San Jose to Pier 27, The Embarcadero, in San Francisco using public transportation. Mon - Fri x 2 wks. Have to be there by about 8:30am...maybe earlier, not sure yet.
I know I take CalTrain to the end in SF but what then?
Also, what type tickets will I need & where do I get them? Yes, I am transportation challenged!
Any expert commuters out there?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 2 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 3 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 4 Broadway show tickets
- 5 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 6 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 7 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 8 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 9 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 10 BYOB in New York City
- 11 alaska kenai peninsula places to stay for fishing.
- 12 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 13 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 14 Sedona to Vegas
- 15 Traveling with an infant
- 16 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 17 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 18 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 19 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 20 Yosemite Hike
- 21 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 22 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 23 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 24 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 25 Across country drive
Public transportation San Jose to San Francisco help needed