I need to get from San Jose to Pier 27, The Embarcadero, in San Francisco using public transportation. Mon - Fri x 2 wks. Have to be there by about 8:30am...maybe earlier, not sure yet.
I know I take CalTrain to the end in SF but what then?
Also, what type tickets will I need & where do I get them? Yes, I am transportation challenged!
Any expert commuters out there?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Family Trip advice please?!
- 3 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 4 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 5 Crime and Law in Jefferson County MO
- 6 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 7 Mesa Airlines Reservation Number, Cheap Flight Tickets
- 8 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 9 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 10 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 11 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 12 Get Near to Orlando’s best!
- 13 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 14 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 15 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 16 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 17 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 18 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 19 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 20 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 21 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 22 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 23 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 24 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 25 Big Island and Kauai questions
Public transportation San Jose to San Francisco help needed