I need to get from San Jose to Pier 27, The Embarcadero, in San Francisco using public transportation. Mon - Fri x 2 wks. Have to be there by about 8:30am...maybe earlier, not sure yet.
I know I take CalTrain to the end in SF but what then?
Also, what type tickets will I need & where do I get them? Yes, I am transportation challenged!
Any expert commuters out there?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.greathealthreview.com/aqua-refine-serum/
- 2 http://www.greathealthreview.com/shapiro-md-hair-shampoo/
- 3 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 4 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 5 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 6 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 7 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 8 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 9 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 10 Northern California Gardens.
- 11 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 12 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 13 Hawaii wedding
- 14 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 15 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 16 Route 66
- 17 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 18 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 19 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 20 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 21 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 22 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 23 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 24 Florida with a 2 year old
- 25 Train from east cost to west coast
Public transportation San Jose to San Francisco help needed