My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 DC -> Boulder
- 3 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 4 Haunted Attractions for Halloween
- 5 Please help with 4 day trip to Seattle and Vancouver
- 6 Please help with trip planning for Seattle, Victoria, Vancouver
- 7 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 8 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 9 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 10 Sedona sold out!
- 11 Overnight stay in N Central Idaho
- 12 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 13 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 14 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 15 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 16 Hawaii Trip in May
- 17 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 18 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 19 Wailea Restaurants?
- 20 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 21 1 day to visit Palm Springs photography itinerary?
- 22 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 23 A week in NYC - first timers
- 24 Rome/Florence
- 25 Colorado - Photography