My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 4 Jazzfest side trips
- 5 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 6 March in New Mexico
- 7 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 8 No Spam this morning!!
- 9 San Francisco transit options
- 10 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 11 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 12 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 13 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 16 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 17 IAH to HOU Questions
- 18 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 19 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 20 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 21 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 22 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 23 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 24 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 25 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016