My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Public Transportation in Denver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 2 SFO International Airport
- 3 My Book of Mormon review
- 4 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 5 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 6 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 7 Yosemite Lodging
- 8 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 9 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 10 Worst Restaurants in America
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 13 Colorado aspen updates
- 14 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 15 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 16 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Arches National Park in a day
- 19 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 20 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 21 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 22 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 23 Fall color yet?
- 24 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 25 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed