My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Public Transportation in Denver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 7 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 11 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 12 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Denver in a half day
- 22 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 23 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 24 Oahu ideas
- 25 Grand Circle & Wyoming