My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disney for Florida residents
- 2 40th in Key West
- 3 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 4 First Trip to Texas -
- 5 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 6 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 7 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 8 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 9 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 10 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 11 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 12 What to do in San Diego
- 13 Our Boston Getaway
- 14 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 15 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 16 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 17 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 18 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 19 What to do in New York?
- 20 When do school start again in August?
- 21 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 22 Yosemite
- 23 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 24 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 25 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May