My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 2 Zoho Tech Support 1877-509-0415
- 3 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/rejuvolash/
- 4 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 5 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 6 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 7 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 8 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 9 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 10 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 11 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 12 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 13 First Time to California
- 14 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 15 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 16 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 17 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 18 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 19 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 20 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 21 Angels Landing
- 22 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 23 San Francisco and Napa
- 24 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 25 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report