My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Public Transportation in Denver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 2 Alaska restaurant prices
- 3 What's a good one-day tour from LasVegas to Bryce Canyon?
- 4 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 5 Shenandoah National Park
- 6 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 7 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 8 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 9 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 12 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 13 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 14 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 15 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 16 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 17 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 18 Itinerary Help - options.
- 19 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 20 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 21 Daytona Beach and ??
- 22 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 23 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 24 Hawaii is still Hell
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report