My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 2 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 3 Biloxi Suggestions
- 4 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 5 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 6 MY BIo
- 7 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 8 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 9 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 10 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 11 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 12 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 13 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 14 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 15 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 16 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 17 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 20 New Orleans music
- 21 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 22 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 23 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 24 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 25 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)