My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 2 Trailing of the Sheep Festival
- 3 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 4 Does anyone know the hotel in Maui...
- 5 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 6 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 7 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 8 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 9 Vegas Where to Start
- 10 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 11 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 12 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 13 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 14 Yellowstone June 2014
- 15 2 months in Hawaii!
- 16 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 17 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 18 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 19 Horseback riding in Waipio Valley
- 20 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 21 Annapolis to Boston
- 22 Road Trip
- 23 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 24 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 25 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.