My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 2 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 3 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 4 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 5 Visting a friend during layover
- 6 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 7 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 8 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 9 florida gulf coast
- 10 Road trip advice needed please
- 11 Chicago restaurants
- 12 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 13 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 14 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 15 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 16 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 17 Newark long term parking
- 18 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 19 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 20 Help plan my trip please
- 21 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 22 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 23 Maui, early August
- 24 Going to the sun road open
- 25 Family Trip advice please?!