My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Public Transportation in Denver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 los angeles restaurants
- 3 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 West Maui Restaurants
- 6 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 7 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 8 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 9 Key West Hotel in January
- 10 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 11 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 12 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 13 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 17 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 18 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 19 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 San Diego Little Italy
- 22 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?