My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 When you visit NYC, what NYC are you visiting?
- 2 Ice Hockey tickets
- 3 Washington DC to Orlando
- 4 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 6 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 7 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 8 big one ?
- 9 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 10 Rental car question
- 11 Laguardia to Niagara Falls (US side)
- 12 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 13 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 14 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 15 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 16 Florida for a while
- 17 Tri Rail train to Lauderdale by the Sea
- 18 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 19 5 or 6 day road trip from Seattle
- 20 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 21 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 22 Foliage in Vermont
- 23 Hiking Sandia Mountains
- 24 Grand Canyon hike
- 25 Florida apartments/condos?