My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Public Transportation in Denver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 2 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 3 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 4 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 5 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 6 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 7 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 8 Things to do in Key West
- 9 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 10 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 11 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 12 Boston & Cape Cod
- 13 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 14 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 15 Romantic destination in the US
- 16 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 17 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 18 Moving out of states from Florida
- 19 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 20 family road trip
- 21 Alaska Trip Planning
- 22 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 23 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 24 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 25 Getting from JFK to Midtown