My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Public Transportation in Denver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advise on route to Natchez from the coast and on my itinerary
- 2 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 3 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 4 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 5 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 6 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 7 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 8 Cape Cod
- 9 San Francisco - mid October
- 10 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 11 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 12 San Diego with Kids
- 13 Tour companies
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 16 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 17 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 18 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 19 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 20 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 21 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 22 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 23 Getting around the Big Island
- 24 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 25 best of yellowstone