My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Public Transportation in Denver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 2 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 7 Hotel near Miami airport
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 12 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 15 Chicago trip
- 16 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 17 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 18 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 19 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 24 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 25 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley