My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Public Transportation in Denver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 2 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 3 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Richmond highlights?
- 9 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 10 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 11 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 12 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 13 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 14 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 15 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 16 Breckenridge in October
- 17 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 18 Washington DC in Spring?
- 19 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 20 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 21 Must Eats
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 24 Florida St George's Island
- 25 Union Square area restaurant