My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 2 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 3 Philly Itinerary Help
- 4 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 5 Costco Travel
- 6 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 7 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 8 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 9 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 10 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 11 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 12 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 13 USA family tour
- 14 Country Walkers
- 15 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 16 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 17 BWI to Gaylord National Harbor
- 18 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 19 Sacramento Hotel
- 20 Road trip Missoula mt. to walla walla WA
- 21 4 days road trip southern New England
- 22 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 23 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 24 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170321152505