My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Public Transportation in Denver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 2 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 3 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 4 Is the New York subway safe?
- 5 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 6 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 7 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 8 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 9 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 10 Where to from Tampa?
- 11 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 12 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 13 Skiing New Mexico
- 14 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 15 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 16 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 17 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 18 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 19 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 20 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 21 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 22 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 23 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 25 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida