My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 2 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 3 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 4 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 5 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 6 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 7 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 8 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 9 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 10 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 11 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 12 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 13 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 14 November redwoods trip
- 15 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 16 Which island for R&R?
- 17 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 18 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 19 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 20 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 21 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 22 Yellowstone
- 23 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 24 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 25 San Antonio shopping