My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Public Transportation in Denver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 2 East Coast Road Trip
- 3 West Coast Road Trip
- 4 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 5 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 6 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 7 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 8 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 9 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 10 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 11 Car Needed in Austin?
- 12 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 13 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 14 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 18 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 19 Maui itinerary
- 20 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 21 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Pirateland SC
- 24 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 25 San Diego with Kids