My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Public Transportation in Denver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 2 Mesa Verde
- 3 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 4 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 5 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 6 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 7 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 8 California road trip
- 9 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 10 Seattle Hyatts
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 13 San Diego - wher to stay
- 14 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 15 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 16 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 17 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 18 Berkshires in late October
- 19 2 day in Adirondack park
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 24 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL