My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 2 Boston waterfront Italian
- 3 Day in Spokane
- 4 summer vacation
- 5 Kids Vacation Place
- 6 What to pack
- 7 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 8 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 9 Honolulu Hotel Resort Fees
- 10 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 11 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 12 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 13 First time, Best business class?
- 14 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 15 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 16 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 17 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 18 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 19 Zion and Bryce in July
- 20 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 21 Itinerary Help Needed
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 24 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 25 Desert Southwest