My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 2 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 3 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 4 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 5 Highway 1 motels
- 6 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 7 Monterey whale watching
- 8 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 9 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 10 11 days SE coast road trip
- 11 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 12 1.5 days in Chicago
- 13 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 14 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 15 The New Whitney
- 16 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 17 Car Hire Alamo
- 18 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 19 Pittsburgh Trip
- 20 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 21 Running kissimmee Florida
- 22 Mendocino Hiking
- 23 Paul Gauguin
- 24 Berkshires with a toddler
- 25 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?