My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Public Transportation in Denver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 2 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 3 Yosemite in Winter
- 4 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 5 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 6 Orlando in March
- 7 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 10 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 11 Active Vacation
- 12 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 13 Quick SoCal question
- 14 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 15 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 16 New England September
- 17 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Tampa in February
- 21 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 22 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 23 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 24 NYC taxi vs car service
- 25 San Francisco-renting a car for a day