My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Public Transportation in Denver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 4 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 5 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 6 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 7 Utah 2
- 8 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 9 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 10 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 11 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 12 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 13 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 14 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 15 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 16 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 20 Sea world San Diego
- 21 Seattle in April
- 22 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 23 Maui - Haleakala
- 24 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 25 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!