My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Public Transportation in Denver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 2 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 3 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Brooklyn why?
- 8 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 9 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 10 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 11 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 12 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 13 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 18 Maui vacation
- 19 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 20 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 21 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 22 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 23 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 24 WISCONSIN
- 25 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??