My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 2 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 3 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 4 USC毕业证文凭办理南加州大学毕业证成绩单Q微信875093404学历认证Southern California
- 5 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 6 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 7 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 8 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 9 your favorite city USA?
- 10 Austin with Kids
- 11 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 12 Two days out of Seattle
- 13 New Orleans and Slidell
- 14 Senior Travel Helper
- 15 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 16 Help with driving East to West
- 17 Pacific coast road trip
- 18 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 19 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 20 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 21 South Carolina
- 22 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 23 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 24 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 25 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do