I'm visiting friends in Minneapolis and would like to spend a few days skiing in the Lutsen ski resort, which is about 4+ hours driving distance. Problem is, I don't drive and have to figure out a way to get there via public transport. I've found out that there are buses from Minneapolis to Duluth, but that doesn't get me far enough and I can't seem to find anything to Lutsen. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get there via bus/train/shared van etc?
Many thanks in advance!
PS: I'm aiming to go there sometime around Christmas/New Year's
Public transportation from Minneapolis to Lutsen
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 2 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 4 Looking for Next Destination
- 5 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 6 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 7 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 8 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 9 Tucson area flooding
- 10 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 11 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 12 first time in AZ
- 13 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 16 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 19 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 20 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 21 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 22 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 23 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 24 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 25 St. Simon, Georgia