I'm visiting friends in Minneapolis and would like to spend a few days skiing in the Lutsen ski resort, which is about 4+ hours driving distance. Problem is, I don't drive and have to figure out a way to get there via public transport. I've found out that there are buses from Minneapolis to Duluth, but that doesn't get me far enough and I can't seem to find anything to Lutsen. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get there via bus/train/shared van etc?
Many thanks in advance!
PS: I'm aiming to go there sometime around Christmas/New Year's
Public transportation from Minneapolis to Lutsen
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 2 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 3 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 4 Las Vegas in March
- 5 Kauai Garden tours
- 6 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 7 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 8 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 9 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 10 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 Vail, Aspen, or Park City?
- 13 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 14 Hana hotels in August
- 15 from Moab to Bryce
- 16 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 17 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 20 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Berkshires
- 23 Spring Break in Charleston
- 24 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 25 Jersey Shore to NYC?