I'm visiting friends in Minneapolis and would like to spend a few days skiing in the Lutsen ski resort, which is about 4+ hours driving distance. Problem is, I don't drive and have to figure out a way to get there via public transport. I've found out that there are buses from Minneapolis to Duluth, but that doesn't get me far enough and I can't seem to find anything to Lutsen. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get there via bus/train/shared van etc?
Many thanks in advance!
PS: I'm aiming to go there sometime around Christmas/New Year's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ferry to Nantucket
- 2 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 3 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 4 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 5 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 6 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 7 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 8 48 Hours in NYC
- 9 Another question about hawaii
- 10 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 11 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 12 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 13 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 14 Hawk's
- 15 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 16 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 17 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami
- 18 Broadway show tickets
- 19 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 20 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 21 BYOB in New York City
- 22 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 23 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 24 Travel from Juneau to Sitka or Skagway
- 25 Key West, FL