I'm visiting friends in Minneapolis and would like to spend a few days skiing in the Lutsen ski resort, which is about 4+ hours driving distance. Problem is, I don't drive and have to figure out a way to get there via public transport. I've found out that there are buses from Minneapolis to Duluth, but that doesn't get me far enough and I can't seem to find anything to Lutsen. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get there via bus/train/shared van etc?
Many thanks in advance!
PS: I'm aiming to go there sometime around Christmas/New Year's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 2 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 3 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 4 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 5 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 6 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 7 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 8 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 9 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 10 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 11 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 12 US Open Tennis
- 13 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 14 Hotels in San Diego
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 17 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 18 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 19 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 20 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 21 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 22 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 23 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 24 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
- 25 Oregon road trip