I'm visiting friends in Minneapolis and would like to spend a few days skiing in the Lutsen ski resort, which is about 4+ hours driving distance. Problem is, I don't drive and have to figure out a way to get there via public transport. I've found out that there are buses from Minneapolis to Duluth, but that doesn't get me far enough and I can't seem to find anything to Lutsen. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get there via bus/train/shared van etc?
Many thanks in advance!
PS: I'm aiming to go there sometime around Christmas/New Year's
Public transportation from Minneapolis to Lutsen
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 2 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 3 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 4 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 5 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 6 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 7 Tudor city -special help/info
- 8 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 9 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 10 Utah 2
- 11 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 12 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 13 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 14 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 15 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 16 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 17 must see and do's in Maui?
- 18 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 19 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 20 New York City - apartment locations
- 21 Boston to see Sargent works
- 22 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 23 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 24 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 25 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles