I'm visiting friends in Minneapolis and would like to spend a few days skiing in the Lutsen ski resort, which is about 4+ hours driving distance. Problem is, I don't drive and have to figure out a way to get there via public transport. I've found out that there are buses from Minneapolis to Duluth, but that doesn't get me far enough and I can't seem to find anything to Lutsen. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get there via bus/train/shared van etc?
Many thanks in advance!
PS: I'm aiming to go there sometime around Christmas/New Year's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 2 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 3 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 4 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 5 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 6 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 7 Grand Canyon hike
- 8 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 9 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 10 Quick Acela Questions
- 11 Please help me with directions
- 12 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 13 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 14 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 15 Florida for a while
- 16 Yoga Retreats
- 17 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 18 Florida apartments/condos?
- 19 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 20 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 21 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 22 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 23 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 24 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 25 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR