I'm visiting friends in Minneapolis and would like to spend a few days skiing in the Lutsen ski resort, which is about 4+ hours driving distance. Problem is, I don't drive and have to figure out a way to get there via public transport. I've found out that there are buses from Minneapolis to Duluth, but that doesn't get me far enough and I can't seem to find anything to Lutsen. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get there via bus/train/shared van etc?
Many thanks in advance!
PS: I'm aiming to go there sometime around Christmas/New Year's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 2 car rentals in San Diego
- 3 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 4 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 5 http://justforfatlosssolutions.com/diabetes-60-system/
- 6 California RV baby and child seats
- 7 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 8 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 9 Touring Hearst Castle
- 10 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 11 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 12 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 13 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 14 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 15 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 16 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 17 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 18 Angels Landing
- 19 First time visit to California
- 20 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 21 NY State Assembly Internship
- 22 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 23 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 24 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 25 How can the weather report be so wrong?