I'm visiting friends in Minneapolis and would like to spend a few days skiing in the Lutsen ski resort, which is about 4+ hours driving distance. Problem is, I don't drive and have to figure out a way to get there via public transport. I've found out that there are buses from Minneapolis to Duluth, but that doesn't get me far enough and I can't seem to find anything to Lutsen. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get there via bus/train/shared van etc?
Many thanks in advance!
PS: I'm aiming to go there sometime around Christmas/New Year's
Public transportation from Minneapolis to Lutsen
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 2 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 3 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 4 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 9 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 10 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 11 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Santa Barbara, California
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 Hotel near Miami airport
- 16 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 19 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 20 Road Trip SW
- 21 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 22 Philly
- 23 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 24 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around