I'm visiting friends in Minneapolis and would like to spend a few days skiing in the Lutsen ski resort, which is about 4+ hours driving distance. Problem is, I don't drive and have to figure out a way to get there via public transport. I've found out that there are buses from Minneapolis to Duluth, but that doesn't get me far enough and I can't seem to find anything to Lutsen. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get there via bus/train/shared van etc?
Many thanks in advance!
PS: I'm aiming to go there sometime around Christmas/New Year's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthpurelives.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 3 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 6 Nashville Never Been
- 7 Coffee in Boston?
- 8 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 9 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 10 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 11 New orleans recs for family
- 12 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 13 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 14 Later Winter around Mobile
- 15 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 16 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 17 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 18 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 19 Uber boston
- 20 Florida keys trip
- 21 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 22 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 23 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 24 Florida beach vacation
- 25 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July