I'm visiting friends in Minneapolis and would like to spend a few days skiing in the Lutsen ski resort, which is about 4+ hours driving distance. Problem is, I don't drive and have to figure out a way to get there via public transport. I've found out that there are buses from Minneapolis to Duluth, but that doesn't get me far enough and I can't seem to find anything to Lutsen. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get there via bus/train/shared van etc?
Many thanks in advance!
PS: I'm aiming to go there sometime around Christmas/New Year's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/complete-derma/
- 2 http://www.facts4supplement.com/kerave-hair-nl/
- 3 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/lumify-x9-pt/
- 4 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/premium-brand-anti-aging-cream/
- 5 http://gojixtremesitebrazil.com/lumify-x9/
- 6 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/crepe-erase/
- 7 My Topic TitleDo you know Benefits of Reading World News?
- 8 Parka in PA during February?
- 9 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 10 Border crossing
- 11 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 12 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 13 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 14 Back from the Big Easy
- 15 Cross country tips
- 16 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 17 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 18 Driving Alaska
- 19 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 20 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 21 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 22 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 23 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 24 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 25 CEO Dollar Rental Car