I'm visiting friends in Minneapolis and would like to spend a few days skiing in the Lutsen ski resort, which is about 4+ hours driving distance. Problem is, I don't drive and have to figure out a way to get there via public transport. I've found out that there are buses from Minneapolis to Duluth, but that doesn't get me far enough and I can't seem to find anything to Lutsen. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get there via bus/train/shared van etc?
Many thanks in advance!
PS: I'm aiming to go there sometime around Christmas/New Year's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier National Park in September
- 2 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 3 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 4 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 5 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 6 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 7 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 8 Depot Bay OR
- 9 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 10 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 11 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 12 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 13 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 14 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 15 New Software
- 16 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 17 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 18 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 19 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 20 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary
- 21 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 22 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 25 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time