I'm visiting friends in Minneapolis and would like to spend a few days skiing in the Lutsen ski resort, which is about 4+ hours driving distance. Problem is, I don't drive and have to figure out a way to get there via public transport. I've found out that there are buses from Minneapolis to Duluth, but that doesn't get me far enough and I can't seem to find anything to Lutsen. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get there via bus/train/shared van etc?
Many thanks in advance!
PS: I'm aiming to go there sometime around Christmas/New Year's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 2 Hotel in Reno
- 3 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 4 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 5 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 6 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 7 North Carolina airports
- 8 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 9 Retiring to Tucson
- 10 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 11 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 12 Santa Fe Itineray
- 13 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 14 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 15 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 16 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 17 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 18 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 19 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 20 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 23 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 24 Roadtrip July 2017
- 25 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans