I'm visiting friends in Minneapolis and would like to spend a few days skiing in the Lutsen ski resort, which is about 4+ hours driving distance. Problem is, I don't drive and have to figure out a way to get there via public transport. I've found out that there are buses from Minneapolis to Duluth, but that doesn't get me far enough and I can't seem to find anything to Lutsen. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get there via bus/train/shared van etc?
Many thanks in advance!
PS: I'm aiming to go there sometime around Christmas/New Year's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy genuine Visa, passport, id card,(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 Planning first trip to New Orleans - advice?
- 3 Study in America
- 4 Seattle, WA to Redondo Beach, CA December
- 5 Philadelphia to Boston
- 6 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 7 Lake Winnipesauke, NH
- 8 Six Flags and Lake George, NY
- 9 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 10 Mokulele Airlines Hawaii
- 11 9 days from Acadia to Providence RI
- 12 SUV v. Minivan for national park summer driving or does it not matter?
- 13 Where to stay in Hill Country in Texas
- 14 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 15 Yosemite Visit
- 16 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 17 New York City Christmas 2015
- 18 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 19 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 20 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 21 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 22 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 23 Advice on tipping
- 24 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 25 A Week in New York City