I'm visiting friends in Minneapolis and would like to spend a few days skiing in the Lutsen ski resort, which is about 4+ hours driving distance. Problem is, I don't drive and have to figure out a way to get there via public transport. I've found out that there are buses from Minneapolis to Duluth, but that doesn't get me far enough and I can't seem to find anything to Lutsen. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get there via bus/train/shared van etc?
Many thanks in advance!
PS: I'm aiming to go there sometime around Christmas/New Year's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 2 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 3 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 4 Safety Concerns
- 5 Which benefits are comes after using Nucific BIO X4?
- 6 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 7 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 8 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 9 fort lauderdale
- 10 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 11 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 12 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 13 Redwood National Forest
- 14 What to do in San Diego
- 15 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 16 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 17 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 18 First Trip to Texas -
- 19 5 days in Colorado
- 20 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 21 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 22 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 23 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 24 New Hampshire
- 25 Things to do in Bakersfield