I'm visiting friends in Minneapolis and would like to spend a few days skiing in the Lutsen ski resort, which is about 4+ hours driving distance. Problem is, I don't drive and have to figure out a way to get there via public transport. I've found out that there are buses from Minneapolis to Duluth, but that doesn't get me far enough and I can't seem to find anything to Lutsen. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get there via bus/train/shared van etc?
Many thanks in advance!
PS: I'm aiming to go there sometime around Christmas/New Year's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 3 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 4 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 5 Big Sur Help!!
- 6 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 7 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 8 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 9 Rules of the NY Subway
- 10 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 11 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 12 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 13 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 14 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 15 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 16 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 17 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 18 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 19 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 20 Las Vegas trip report
- 21 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 22 10 Days in Maine
- 23 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 24 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 25 sugestions