Can somebody tell me how long the transportation time from JFK to Penn Station is when taking the Air Train to Jamaica and then the LIRR? Furthermore, how much does it cost and where do I buy tickets? I think I've read something about having to buy two seperate tickets for each train, is that true?
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/forskolin-supreme-diet-reviews/
- 2 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 3 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/maxtropin-review/
- 4 Crazy Mass Legal Steriods - better your Sleeping Pattern
- 5 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/testropin-reviews/
- 6 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 7 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 8 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 9 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 10 8 day trip to Florida
- 11 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 12 Week in Colorado
- 13 Moving to Dallas
- 14 Cape Cod visit in August
- 15 Florida Car Rental
- 16 Buying wine New York City
- 17 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 18 Holland Tulip Festival
- 19 Is this a new record for spam?
- 20 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 21 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 22 Nashville Public Transportation
- 23 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 24 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 25 Carmel- Tickle Pink
Public transportation from JFK to Penn Station - time and cost?