Can somebody tell me how long the transportation time from JFK to Penn Station is when taking the Air Train to Jamaica and then the LIRR? Furthermore, how much does it cost and where do I buy tickets? I think I've read something about having to buy two seperate tickets for each train, is that true?
Thanks so much for your help!
Public transportation from JFK to Penn Station - time and cost?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 4 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 5 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 6 Fancy dining
- 7 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 8 Charlotte restaurant help
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 11 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 12 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 13 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 14 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 15 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 18 culpepper
- 19 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 20 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 21 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 22 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 23 2 weeks in Alaska
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice