Can somebody tell me how long the transportation time from JFK to Penn Station is when taking the Air Train to Jamaica and then the LIRR? Furthermore, how much does it cost and where do I buy tickets? I think I've read something about having to buy two seperate tickets for each train, is that true?
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 2 Later Winter around Mobile
- 3 Rafting the Colorado
- 4 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 5 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 6 Florida keys trip
- 7 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 8 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 9 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 10 Coffee in Boston?
- 11 Nashville Never Been
- 12 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 13 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 14 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 15 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 16 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 17 Traveling in winter
- 18 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 19 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 20 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 21 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 22 New orleans recs for family
- 23 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 24 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 25 Uber boston
Public transportation from JFK to Penn Station - time and cost?