Can somebody tell me how long the transportation time from JFK to Penn Station is when taking the Air Train to Jamaica and then the LIRR? Furthermore, how much does it cost and where do I buy tickets? I think I've read something about having to buy two seperate tickets for each train, is that true?
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 2 Maine in May?
- 3 Do you want to read updates and extensive news?
- 4 http://www.healthtalked.com/helix-forte/
- 5 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/luna-bella-serum/
- 6 Are you looking for the perfect wedding day glam team?
- 7 Do you want Best Price Tour Package?
- 8 Helpful Natural Beauty Care Products
- 9 Would Like To Know How Construct Muscle
- 10 roaming sim card
- 11 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/skinFresh-md-wrinkle-reviews/
- 12 Do you want to take Irvine Carpet Cleaning Service?
- 13 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/rejuva-complex/
- 14 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 15 addition nevertheless it moreover preserve
- 16 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 17 Clients will have got to expect to
- 18 There is a variety of methods a person
- 19 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/boostero/
- 20 http://boostupmuscles.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 21 http://www.health2facts.org/testo-boost-x/
- 22 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 23 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 24 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 25 Bed and Breakfast
Public transportation from JFK to Penn Station - time and cost?