Can somebody tell me how long the transportation time from JFK to Penn Station is when taking the Air Train to Jamaica and then the LIRR? Furthermore, how much does it cost and where do I buy tickets? I think I've read something about having to buy two seperate tickets for each train, is that true?
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 2 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 3 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 4 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 5 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 6 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 7 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 8 Hotel in Reno
- 9 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 10 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 11 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 12 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 13 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 14 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 15 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 16 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 17 Utah National Parks visit
- 18 10 days vacation in California
- 19 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 20 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 21 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 22 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 23 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 24 Maui where to stay help
- 25 Bar Harbor or Burlington? (or somewhere else?)
Public transportation from JFK to Penn Station - time and cost?