Can somebody tell me how long the transportation time from JFK to Penn Station is when taking the Air Train to Jamaica and then the LIRR? Furthermore, how much does it cost and where do I buy tickets? I think I've read something about having to buy two seperate tickets for each train, is that true?
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 2 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 3 Maui - luau question
- 4 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 5 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 6 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 7 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 8 Zurich airport connections
- 9 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 10 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 Miami airport--safety??
- 13 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 14 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 15 Things to do in Toronto
- 16 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 17 How Much??-Taxi from Atlanta airport to Emory University
- 18 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 19 US whole month of January where to
- 20 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 21 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 22 Recent Spam Attacks
- 23 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 24 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 25 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
Public transportation from JFK to Penn Station - time and cost?