My husband and I are planning a trip to US in Aug 13 and will be visiting Grand Canyon. We want to travel from Las Vegas to GC, stay at Bright Angel Lodge & Cabin in GC for two days and then go to Flagstaff for a day. We are not very keen on driving and we have searched the internet but have been unable to find any bus or train service to GC from LA. There are many day trips but no bus or train service. I would really appreciate if you could provide me with any information, recommendation and suggestions...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 2 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 3 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 4 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 5 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 6 Short Notice
- 7 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 8 4 days in San Francisco
- 9 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 10 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 11 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 12 Novel in Progress
- 13 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 14 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 15 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 16 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 17 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 18 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 19 Another Great DC Trip
- 20 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 21 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 22 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 23 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 24 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 25 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
Public transport from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Southern Rim