My husband and I are planning a trip to US in Aug 13 and will be visiting Grand Canyon. We want to travel from Las Vegas to GC, stay at Bright Angel Lodge & Cabin in GC for two days and then go to Flagstaff for a day. We are not very keen on driving and we have searched the internet but have been unable to find any bus or train service to GC from LA. There are many day trips but no bus or train service. I would really appreciate if you could provide me with any information, recommendation and suggestions...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 2 Florida Car Rental
- 3 Buying wine New York City
- 4 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 5 Holland Tulip Festival
- 6 Cape Cod visit in August
- 7 Is this a new record for spam?
- 8 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 9 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 10 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 11 Nashville Public Transportation
- 12 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 13 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 14 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 15 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 16 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 17 BYOB in New York City
- 18 Week in Colorado
- 19 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 20 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 21 Ferry to Nantucket
- 22 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 23 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 24 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 25 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
Public transport from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Southern Rim