My husband and I are planning a trip to US in Aug 13 and will be visiting Grand Canyon. We want to travel from Las Vegas to GC, stay at Bright Angel Lodge & Cabin in GC for two days and then go to Flagstaff for a day. We are not very keen on driving and we have searched the internet but have been unable to find any bus or train service to GC from LA. There are many day trips but no bus or train service. I would really appreciate if you could provide me with any information, recommendation and suggestions...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas
- 2 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 3 Florida Family vacation in California
- 4 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 5 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 6 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 7 Miami and New Orleans
- 8 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 9 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 13 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 14 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 15 September Road Trip in New England
- 16 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 17 NYC with 8 yr old
- 18 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 19 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 20 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 21 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 22 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 23 San Francisco California
- 24 Louisville in December
- 25 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
Public transport from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Southern Rim