My husband and I are planning a trip to US in Aug 13 and will be visiting Grand Canyon. We want to travel from Las Vegas to GC, stay at Bright Angel Lodge & Cabin in GC for two days and then go to Flagstaff for a day. We are not very keen on driving and we have searched the internet but have been unable to find any bus or train service to GC from LA. There are many day trips but no bus or train service. I would really appreciate if you could provide me with any information, recommendation and suggestions...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FLL to Key West
- 2 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 3 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 4 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 5 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 6 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 7 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 8 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 9 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 10 road trip
- 11 New England Road Trip
- 12 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 13 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 14 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 15 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 16 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 17 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 18 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 19 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 20 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 21 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 22 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 23 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 24 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 25 Got error in dell printer 016-302
Public transport from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Southern Rim