My husband and I are planning a trip to US in Aug 13 and will be visiting Grand Canyon. We want to travel from Las Vegas to GC, stay at Bright Angel Lodge & Cabin in GC for two days and then go to Flagstaff for a day. We are not very keen on driving and we have searched the internet but have been unable to find any bus or train service to GC from LA. There are many day trips but no bus or train service. I would really appreciate if you could provide me with any information, recommendation and suggestions...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 2 Change planes in Atlanta
- 3 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 4 a short trip to san francisco
- 5 I95
- 6 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 7 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 8 Uber boston
- 9 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 10 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 11 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 12 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 13 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 14 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 15 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 16 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 17 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 18 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 19 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 20 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 21 Wine Country
- 22 San Francisco first visit.
- 23 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 24 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 25 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
Public transport from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Southern Rim