My husband and I are planning a trip to US in Aug 13 and will be visiting Grand Canyon. We want to travel from Las Vegas to GC, stay at Bright Angel Lodge & Cabin in GC for two days and then go to Flagstaff for a day. We are not very keen on driving and we have searched the internet but have been unable to find any bus or train service to GC from LA. There are many day trips but no bus or train service. I would really appreciate if you could provide me with any information, recommendation and suggestions...
Public transport from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Southern Rim
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 2 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 3 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 6 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 7 New Orleans pictures
- 8 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 9 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 10 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 11 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 12 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 13 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 14 san fran sightseeing
- 15 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 18 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 19 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 20 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 21 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 22 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 23 New Orleans
- 24 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 25 Accommodation New Orleans LA