Meeting up with a colleague in Mystic, CT. Arriving at the Hartford Airport. My colleague has a car, but I was wondering if there were any public transit options to get myself from Hartford to Mystic? I'm getting in around 5 p.m. I've searched all over and can't find a reasonable option. Looks like the best bet is a train that goes through New Haven, but it takes an awfully long time.
I am considering getting a taxi so my colleague doesn't have to drive all the way out. Any notion on how expensive that would be?
Public Transit to Mystic, CT?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 2 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 3 One Night at Logan Airport
- 4 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 5 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 6 Circle Oahu / luau
- 7 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 10 Backpacking in April
- 11 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 15 Four days in DC
- 16 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 17 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 18 3 nights in Nashville
- 19 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 20 Please help with itinerary
- 21 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?