My son and I like to golf, but are not very good. We like a more relaxed pace without fancy golf course pretentiousness that you might experience golfing in frot of a foursome of captains-of-industry. Any recommendations for public courses. We are stayng in Kihei. Last year we golfed at funky public course north of Poipu that was great. We would also be willing to go to a nicer course for 9 holes later in mid-afternoon if we could get a better non-resident or late-day rate (just to experience a really nice course). Any recommendations. And also, we will need rentals and my son is left-handed - will this be a problem?
Public or inexpensive golf in Maui
- 1 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 2 1 day in Portland
- 3 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 4 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 5 7 DAY ALASKA CRUISE STOPPING IN 3 PORTS
- 6 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 7 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 8 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 9 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 10 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 11 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 12 Key West at Christmas time
- 13 Small Sofas
- 14 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 15 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 16 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 17 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 18 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 19 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 20 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 21 Trying To Find a Place
- 22 romantic colorado trip
- 23 Fourth of July Weekend
- 24 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 25 Fires in Colorado