My son and I like to golf, but are not very good. We like a more relaxed pace without fancy golf course pretentiousness that you might experience golfing in frot of a foursome of captains-of-industry. Any recommendations for public courses. We are stayng in Kihei. Last year we golfed at funky public course north of Poipu that was great. We would also be willing to go to a nicer course for 9 holes later in mid-afternoon if we could get a better non-resident or late-day rate (just to experience a really nice course). Any recommendations. And also, we will need rentals and my son is left-handed - will this be a problem?
Public or inexpensive golf in Maui
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 2 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 3 New York City Restaurants
- 4 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 5 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 6 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 7 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 8 Maui vacation
- 9 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 12 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 13 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 14 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 15 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 16 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 17 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 18 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 19 WISCONSIN
- 20 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 21 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 24 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 25 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!