My son and I like to golf, but are not very good. We like a more relaxed pace without fancy golf course pretentiousness that you might experience golfing in frot of a foursome of captains-of-industry. Any recommendations for public courses. We are stayng in Kihei. Last year we golfed at funky public course north of Poipu that was great. We would also be willing to go to a nicer course for 9 holes later in mid-afternoon if we could get a better non-resident or late-day rate (just to experience a really nice course). Any recommendations. And also, we will need rentals and my son is left-handed - will this be a problem?
Public or inexpensive golf in Maui
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Connecticut River Byway
- 2 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 3 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 4 Boston/Salem with kids
- 5 San Diego farmer's markets
- 6 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 7 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 8 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 9 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 12 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 13 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 14 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 15 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 16 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 17 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 18 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 19 drive from SF to crater lake
- 20 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 21 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 24 Hotel near Miami airport
- 25 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?