My son and I like to golf, but are not very good. We like a more relaxed pace without fancy golf course pretentiousness that you might experience golfing in frot of a foursome of captains-of-industry. Any recommendations for public courses. We are stayng in Kihei. Last year we golfed at funky public course north of Poipu that was great. We would also be willing to go to a nicer course for 9 holes later in mid-afternoon if we could get a better non-resident or late-day rate (just to experience a really nice course). Any recommendations. And also, we will need rentals and my son is left-handed - will this be a problem?
Public or inexpensive golf in Maui
- 1 California, Northern
- 2 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 3 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 4 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 5 Airport luggage tamparing
- 6 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 7 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 8 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 9 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 10 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 11 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 12 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 13 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 14 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 15 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 16 Using public transit in San Diego
- 17 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 18 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 19 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 20 Washington Wineries
- 21 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 22 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 23 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 24 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 25 Hill-Crest "Museum"