My son and I like to golf, but are not very good. We like a more relaxed pace without fancy golf course pretentiousness that you might experience golfing in frot of a foursome of captains-of-industry. Any recommendations for public courses. We are stayng in Kihei. Last year we golfed at funky public course north of Poipu that was great. We would also be willing to go to a nicer course for 9 holes later in mid-afternoon if we could get a better non-resident or late-day rate (just to experience a really nice course). Any recommendations. And also, we will need rentals and my son is left-handed - will this be a problem?
Public or inexpensive golf in Maui
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 2 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 3 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 4 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 5 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 6 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 7 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 9 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 10 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 11 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 12 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 13 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 14 Phoenix restaurants
- 15 5 week in US/Mexico
- 16 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 17 10 day trip to California
- 18 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 Rafting near Denali
- 22 New York City Restaurants
- 23 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 24 Kennedy Space Center
- 25 Week in October in Maine