My son and I like to golf, but are not very good. We like a more relaxed pace without fancy golf course pretentiousness that you might experience golfing in frot of a foursome of captains-of-industry. Any recommendations for public courses. We are stayng in Kihei. Last year we golfed at funky public course north of Poipu that was great. We would also be willing to go to a nicer course for 9 holes later in mid-afternoon if we could get a better non-resident or late-day rate (just to experience a really nice course). Any recommendations. And also, we will need rentals and my son is left-handed - will this be a problem?
Public or inexpensive golf in Maui
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Locker at JFK
- 2 Question about Miami travel
- 3 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 4 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 5 Best places to move to Florida?
- 6 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Key Largo, FL
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 11 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 15 West Coast Bound End of March
- 16 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 17 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 18 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 19 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 24 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 25 Philadelphia