I'm thinking of taking the pedestrian ferry from Port Angeles to Victoria on Tues Sep21, staying overnight and returning on Wed a.m.
I need to park my rental car in Pt Angeles overnight on Tues Sep21. Will it be a problem or is overnight parking in Pt Angeles available and safe?
Thanks for any help.
P.S. Gardyloo, if you read this, thanks for all the your responses to me and everyone else.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Inhibits the lyase method to interfere with metabolism
- 2 http://capiluxprobrazilblog.com/hyperbody/
- 3 Seattle Ho
- 4 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 5 http://bellavitaserumtry.com
- 6 Southern history- walkable cities
- 7 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 8 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 9 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 10 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 11 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 12 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 13 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 14 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 15 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 16 Beer Bar - NYC
- 17 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 18 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 21 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 November redwoods trip
- 24 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 25 My Avis/kona rental experience