I'm thinking of taking the pedestrian ferry from Port Angeles to Victoria on Tues Sep21, staying overnight and returning on Wed a.m.
I need to park my rental car in Pt Angeles overnight on Tues Sep21. Will it be a problem or is overnight parking in Pt Angeles available and safe?
Thanks for any help.
P.S. Gardyloo, if you read this, thanks for all the your responses to me and everyone else.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 2 NYC Play Advice
- 3 Arcadia National Park/ Week in Maine
- 4 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 5 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 8 Napa Valley Weekend
- 9 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 10 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 13 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 14 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 15 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 16 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 17 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 19 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 20 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 22 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 23 Carlsbad Caverns
- 24 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 25 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,