I'm thinking of taking the pedestrian ferry from Port Angeles to Victoria on Tues Sep21, staying overnight and returning on Wed a.m.
I need to park my rental car in Pt Angeles overnight on Tues Sep21. Will it be a problem or is overnight parking in Pt Angeles available and safe?
Thanks for any help.
P.S. Gardyloo, if you read this, thanks for all the your responses to me and everyone else.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:888:482:3831 installations CONTACT ☎ CANON TEC*h 24*7
- 2 JFK to Washington
- 3 Where to live in the North East
- 4 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 5 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 6 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 7 Phoenix for the weekend
- 8 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 9 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 10 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 11 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 12 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 13 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 14 Christmas in Colorado
- 15 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 16 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 17 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 18 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 19 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 20 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?
- 21 Boston Custom House timeshare
- 22 4 days in San Francisco
- 23 Black Sand Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 24 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 25 San Fransisco to Portland