I'm thinking of taking the pedestrian ferry from Port Angeles to Victoria on Tues Sep21, staying overnight and returning on Wed a.m.
I need to park my rental car in Pt Angeles overnight on Tues Sep21. Will it be a problem or is overnight parking in Pt Angeles available and safe?
Thanks for any help.
P.S. Gardyloo, if you read this, thanks for all the your responses to me and everyone else.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas Vacation
- 2 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 3 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 4 HOROSCOPE ZODIAC SIGNS DATES
- 5 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 6 DC restaurant report
- 7 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 8 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 9 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 10 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 11 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 12 Northern California Redwoods
- 13 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 14 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 15 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 16 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 17 Neue Galerie
- 18 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 19 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 20 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 21 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 22 Arizona in winter
- 23 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 24 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 25 Arizona in late January