I'm thinking of taking the pedestrian ferry from Port Angeles to Victoria on Tues Sep21, staying overnight and returning on Wed a.m.
I need to park my rental car in Pt Angeles overnight on Tues Sep21. Will it be a problem or is overnight parking in Pt Angeles available and safe?
Thanks for any help.
P.S. Gardyloo, if you read this, thanks for all the your responses to me and everyone else.
Pt Angeles Overnight Parking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Scenic Drive PhantomCanyon Road - Florissant to Canon City, CO
- 4 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 Best Fried Chicken in Charleston
- 7 NYC play advice needed
- 8 Surviving in Yellowstone . . . Camping?
- 9 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 10 3 nights in Nashville
- 11 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 12 San Diego to Seattle
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Vacation for teens?
- 19 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 20 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 21 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 22 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 23 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 24 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 25 Four days in DC