I'm thinking of taking the pedestrian ferry from Port Angeles to Victoria on Tues Sep21, staying overnight and returning on Wed a.m.
I need to park my rental car in Pt Angeles overnight on Tues Sep21. Will it be a problem or is overnight parking in Pt Angeles available and safe?
Thanks for any help.
P.S. Gardyloo, if you read this, thanks for all the your responses to me and everyone else.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Barrymore vs Triple George Grill
- 2 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 3 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 Dogs in Taos
- 6 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 7 San Antonio, Texas
- 8 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 9 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 10 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 11 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 12 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 13 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 14 Parking in Naples Florida
- 15 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 16 Boston Airport Hotels
- 17 Nashville Never Been
- 18 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 19 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 20 Uber boston
- 21 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA
- 22 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 23 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 24 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 25 Colorado Itinerary