I'm thinking of taking the pedestrian ferry from Port Angeles to Victoria on Tues Sep21, staying overnight and returning on Wed a.m.
I need to park my rental car in Pt Angeles overnight on Tues Sep21. Will it be a problem or is overnight parking in Pt Angeles available and safe?
Thanks for any help.
P.S. Gardyloo, if you read this, thanks for all the your responses to me and everyone else.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 2 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 3 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 4 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 5 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 6 IAH to HOU Questions
- 7 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 8 Ideas for New York
- 9 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 10 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 11 No Spam this morning!!
- 12 Jazzfest side trips
- 13 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 14 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 15 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 16 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 17 San Francisco transit options
- 18 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 19 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 20 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 21 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 22 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 23 Great OR beach house locations?
- 24 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 25 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66