I'm thinking of taking the pedestrian ferry from Port Angeles to Victoria on Tues Sep21, staying overnight and returning on Wed a.m.
I need to park my rental car in Pt Angeles overnight on Tues Sep21. Will it be a problem or is overnight parking in Pt Angeles available and safe?
Thanks for any help.
P.S. Gardyloo, if you read this, thanks for all the your responses to me and everyone else.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bucket List
- 2 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 3 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 4 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 5 Yosemite Hike
- 6 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 7 http://www.pureasiangarciniareview.com/testadrox/
- 8 Colorado Hiking in September
- 9 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 10 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 11 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 12 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 13 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 14 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 15 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 16 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 17 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 18 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 19 48 Hours in NYC
- 20 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 21 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 22 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 23 The District by Hilton Club
- 24 Which island for teens
- 25 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?