I'm looking to do something with my girlfriend on Cape Cod on July 5th, and we thought going to Provincetown would be fun. I live near the Bourne Bridge, and have driven to Provincetown a few times, but I'm not sure what the traffic will be like given that it's 4th of July weekend, but it's also a Friday. Any advice on this would be welcomed!
Provincetown, MA on July 5th - How will traffic be?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 Brooklyn why?
- 3 New York City Restaurants
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 WISCONSIN
- 7 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 9 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 10 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 11 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 12 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 15 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 16 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 17 Dining in D.C.
- 18 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 19 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 20 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 21 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 22 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 23 Colorado in the summer!
- 24 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?