I'm looking to do something with my girlfriend on Cape Cod on July 5th, and we thought going to Provincetown would be fun. I live near the Bourne Bridge, and have driven to Provincetown a few times, but I'm not sure what the traffic will be like given that it's 4th of July weekend, but it's also a Friday. Any advice on this would be welcomed!
Provincetown, MA on July 5th - How will traffic be?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Small group dining in Napa area
- 2 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 3 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 4 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 5 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 6 Maui - Haleakala
- 7 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 8 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 9 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 10 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 11 Utah restaurants
- 12 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 13 Kauai Garden tours
- 14 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 15 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 16 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 17 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 18 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 19 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 20 Montana- what are must see places?
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 23 Los Angeles day trips
- 24 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 25 Rental Services