Folks who live and vacation on the outer Cape, Provincetown has a new restaurant that is not to be missed. "9 Ryder" sits on Cabral's pier in the building that used to be Thompson's fish market. Not to be missed and getting a res. is already tough, it seems word is spreading fast through us locals. If you recall the hey day of Italian dining in Ptown: Rosie's and Ciro and Sal's in the '70's, well guess what, it's back and the owners are from those days. If you missed that moment in time, recall La Cipollina in Yarmouthport in the late '70's early 80's.... It's all back and it's all good. 9 Ryder serves up some truly great dishes to include an amazing Carbonara, Spaghetti Foriana , Veal milanese and Chicken with prosciutto and Madiera... all of which are excellent...don't be fraid to split dinner pastas as a first course, and finish you meal with a cannoli the way the Gods intended they be made! Prices are a bit high and portions are a bit small (by the new "big" american standard), but overall this a 5 star proper Italian dining opportunity. Reservations are already a "must".
Provincetown Cape Cod - New restaurant, "9 Ryder", great Italian food
View all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 2 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Vero Beach FL
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 10 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 11 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 12 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 18 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 21 Question about Boulder area
- 22 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 23 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Grand Canyon in March?