Folks who live and vacation on the outer Cape, Provincetown has a new restaurant that is not to be missed. "9 Ryder" sits on Cabral's pier in the building that used to be Thompson's fish market. Not to be missed and getting a res. is already tough, it seems word is spreading fast through us locals. If you recall the hey day of Italian dining in Ptown: Rosie's and Ciro and Sal's in the '70's, well guess what, it's back and the owners are from those days. If you missed that moment in time, recall La Cipollina in Yarmouthport in the late '70's early 80's.... It's all back and it's all good. 9 Ryder serves up some truly great dishes to include an amazing Carbonara, Spaghetti Foriana , Veal milanese and Chicken with prosciutto and Madiera... all of which are excellent...don't be fraid to split dinner pastas as a first course, and finish you meal with a cannoli the way the Gods intended they be made! Prices are a bit high and portions are a bit small (by the new "big" american standard), but overall this a 5 star proper Italian dining opportunity. Reservations are already a "must".
Provincetown Cape Cod - New restaurant, "9 Ryder", great Italian food
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 3 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 4 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 7 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 8 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 9 St. Augustine, Florida
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 San Antonio
- 12 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 Where should I move to?
- 15 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 16 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 17 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 18 Fripp island
- 19 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 20 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 25 Hollywood with 17yr old son