Folks who live and vacation on the outer Cape, Provincetown has a new restaurant that is not to be missed. "9 Ryder" sits on Cabral's pier in the building that used to be Thompson's fish market. Not to be missed and getting a res. is already tough, it seems word is spreading fast through us locals. If you recall the hey day of Italian dining in Ptown: Rosie's and Ciro and Sal's in the '70's, well guess what, it's back and the owners are from those days. If you missed that moment in time, recall La Cipollina in Yarmouthport in the late '70's early 80's.... It's all back and it's all good. 9 Ryder serves up some truly great dishes to include an amazing Carbonara, Spaghetti Foriana , Veal milanese and Chicken with prosciutto and Madiera... all of which are excellent...don't be fraid to split dinner pastas as a first course, and finish you meal with a cannoli the way the Gods intended they be made! Prices are a bit high and portions are a bit small (by the new "big" american standard), but overall this a 5 star proper Italian dining opportunity. Reservations are already a "must".
Provincetown Cape Cod - New restaurant, "9 Ryder", great Italian food
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 2 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 3 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 6 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 7 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 8 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 11 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 12 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 13 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 14 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 15 Transportation help in Philly
- 16 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 17 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 18 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 19 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 20 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 21 Hilton Midtown New York
- 22 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 23 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 24 Tour companies
- 25 NYC Neighbourhoods