Folks who live and vacation on the outer Cape, Provincetown has a new restaurant that is not to be missed. "9 Ryder" sits on Cabral's pier in the building that used to be Thompson's fish market. Not to be missed and getting a res. is already tough, it seems word is spreading fast through us locals. If you recall the hey day of Italian dining in Ptown: Rosie's and Ciro and Sal's in the '70's, well guess what, it's back and the owners are from those days. If you missed that moment in time, recall La Cipollina in Yarmouthport in the late '70's early 80's.... It's all back and it's all good. 9 Ryder serves up some truly great dishes to include an amazing Carbonara, Spaghetti Foriana , Veal milanese and Chicken with prosciutto and Madiera... all of which are excellent...don't be fraid to split dinner pastas as a first course, and finish you meal with a cannoli the way the Gods intended they be made! Prices are a bit high and portions are a bit small (by the new "big" american standard), but overall this a 5 star proper Italian dining opportunity. Reservations are already a "must".
Provincetown Cape Cod - New restaurant, "9 Ryder", great Italian food
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 11 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 12 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Washington DC Metro
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 25 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast