Folks who live and vacation on the outer Cape, Provincetown has a new restaurant that is not to be missed. "9 Ryder" sits on Cabral's pier in the building that used to be Thompson's fish market. Not to be missed and getting a res. is already tough, it seems word is spreading fast through us locals. If you recall the hey day of Italian dining in Ptown: Rosie's and Ciro and Sal's in the '70's, well guess what, it's back and the owners are from those days. If you missed that moment in time, recall La Cipollina in Yarmouthport in the late '70's early 80's.... It's all back and it's all good. 9 Ryder serves up some truly great dishes to include an amazing Carbonara, Spaghetti Foriana , Veal milanese and Chicken with prosciutto and Madiera... all of which are excellent...don't be fraid to split dinner pastas as a first course, and finish you meal with a cannoli the way the Gods intended they be made! Prices are a bit high and portions are a bit small (by the new "big" american standard), but overall this a 5 star proper Italian dining opportunity. Reservations are already a "must".
Provincetown Cape Cod - New restaurant, "9 Ryder", great Italian food
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 2 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 3 united and carry-ons
- 4 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 8 Cape Cod in early April
- 9 USA with a 3 year old
- 10 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 14 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 15 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 16 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 17 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 18 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 19 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 22 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 23 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 24 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 25 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver