We're looking at taking the ferry from Boston to Provincetown in late August, staying a couple of days and returning by ferry. If we want to see some of Cape Cod beyond Provincetown, will we need to rent a car or is there public (or private) transport that we can use for a bit of touring?
Provincetown and Cape Cod
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 2 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 3 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 6 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 7 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 8 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 9 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 10 Tipping advice
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 13 charleston during Christmas Week
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 19 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 20 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 21 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 22 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 23 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?