Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring to Colorado
- 2 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 3 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 4 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 5 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 6 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 7 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 8 suggestions needed for gulfport/biloxi/mobile/pensacola areas
- 9 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 11 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 12 My CA itinerary
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 Charleston and Asheville
- 15 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 16 Xmas in new york
- 17 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 18 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 19 Washington D.C. with a 5 year old!
- 20 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 21 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 22 Nashville 2016
- 23 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 24 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 25 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles