Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 2 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 3 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 4 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 5 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 6 Las Vegas
- 7 national/state park in November
- 8 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 9 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 10 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 11 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 12 50th in Hawaii
- 13 Florida Family vacation in California
- 14 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 15 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 16 traveling to Nashville
- 17 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 18 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 19 San Francisco California
- 20 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 21 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 22 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 23 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 24 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 25 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX