Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Providence/Newport Itinerary Review
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 2 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 3 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 4 Travel West Coast
- 5 Boston/Fenway park
- 6 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 7 Dauphin Island, AL
- 8 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 9 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 10 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 11 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 14 Atlanta with kids
- 15 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 16 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 17 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 18 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 19 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 20 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 21 New York City Restaurants
- 22 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 23 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 24 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 25 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC