Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 2 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 3 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 4 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 5 highway 54
- 6 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 Help with driving East to West
- 9 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 10 Boston Chinatown restaurant or tour recommendations
- 11 Looking for great dude ranch that is at least somewhat authentic
- 12 Sail yacht. California
- 13 Arizona Real Estate Agent
- 14 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 16 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 17 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 18 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 19 Cashless Toll roads.
- 20 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 21 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 22 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 23 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 24 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 25 Family vacation itinerary pointers