Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 2 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 3 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 4 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 5 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 6 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 7 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 9 Seattle Hotels
- 10 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 11 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Providence question
- 13 Cayo Costa State Park
- 14 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 15 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 16 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 17 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 18 Yosemite Visit
- 19 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 20 2 months in Hawaii!
- 21 Lake George
- 22 Nevada,utah, arizona trip report part one
- 23 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 24 Utah, arizona part three
- 25 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend