Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 2 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 3 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 4 Southwest road trip
- 5 5 days in Colorado
- 6 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 7 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 8 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 9 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 10 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 11 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 12 Safety Concerns
- 13 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 14 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 15 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 16 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 17 Alaska independent tour for group
- 18 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 19 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 20 Sedona for a Month
- 21 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 22 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 23 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 24 40th in Key West
- 25 Downtown Chicago