Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maxtropin Reviews - 100% Safe and Effective Product
- 2 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 3 Back from the Big Easy
- 4 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 5 Border crossing
- 6 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 7 March in New Mexico
- 8 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 9 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 10 Driving Alaska
- 11 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 12 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 13 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 14 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 Cross country tips
- 17 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 18 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 19 Ideas for New York
- 20 Parka in PA during February?
- 21 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 22 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 23 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 24 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 25 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3