Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 2 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 3 What to do in New York?
- 4 40th in Key West
- 5 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 6 Yosemite
- 7 When do school start again in August?
- 8 What to do in San Diego
- 9 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 10 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 11 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 12 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 13 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 14 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 15 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 16 Our Boston Getaway
- 17 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 18 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 19 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 20 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 21 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 22 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 23 Suggestions for Two Day Getaway near Fort Myers or Naples
- 24 Nashville Questions
- 25 Redwood National Forest