Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking fine
- 2 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 3 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 4 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 5 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 6 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 7 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 8 Pittsburgh Trip
- 9 11 days SE coast road trip
- 10 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 11 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 12 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 13 Considering moving to Florida... any opinions?
- 14 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 15 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/pokemon-emerald-cheats/
- 16 Road trip from and back to New York
- 17 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 18 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 19 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 20 resort hotel in downtown San Diego
- 21 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 22 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 23 10 days in Arizona
- 24 Berkshires with a toddler
- 25 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?