Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Providence/Newport Itinerary Review
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 2 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 3 New Orleans
- 4 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 5 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 6 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 7 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 8 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 9 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 10 American Honeymoon in March
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 13 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 14 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 15 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 16 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 17 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 18 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 19 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 20 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 21 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 22 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 23 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 24 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 25 Baytown, Texas