Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 2 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 3 Napa Valley Weekend
- 4 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 5 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 6 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 9 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 10 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 11 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 12 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 13 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 14 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 15 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 16 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 17 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 18 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 19 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 20 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 21 Carlsbad Caverns
- 22 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 23 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 24 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 25 Returned from Sedona