Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Providence/Newport Itinerary Review
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 2 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 3 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 4 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 7 Berkshires in late October
- 8 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 9 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 10 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 11 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 12 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 13 Mesa Verde
- 14 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 15 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 18 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 19 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 20 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 21 Seattle Hyatts
- 22 California road trip
- 23 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16