Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 2 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 3 First Trip to New Mexico
- 4 blue ridge parkway?
- 5 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 6 Which island for R&R?
- 7 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 8 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 9 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 10 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 11 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 12 San Diego, mission valley
- 13 NFL preseason 2016 Week 3
- 14 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 15 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 16 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 17 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 18 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 19 Seattle?
- 20 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 21 International transferring planes at CDG
- 22 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 23 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 24 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 25 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot