Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 2 Rail Male Enhancement - Best Natural Male Sexual Enhancement Supplement
- 3 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 4 Hawaii wedding
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 7 Oregon Coast question
- 8 California road trip
- 9 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 10 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 11 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 12 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 13 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 14 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 15 Moving to Montana
- 16 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 17 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 18 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 19 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 20 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 21 Savanah GA
- 22 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 23 Florida with a 2 year old
- 24 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 25 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids