Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Providence/Newport Itinerary Review
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 road trip Houston-NJ
- 2 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 5 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 6 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 7 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 8 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 9 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 10 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 11 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 12 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 13 Getting to Key West
- 14 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 17 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 18 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 19 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 20 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 21 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Dinner in Miami
- 24 Orlando to Savannah
- 25 Tipping advice