Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 2 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 3 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 4 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 5 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 6 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 7 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 8 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary
- 9 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 10 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 11 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 12 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 13 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 14 while helping you get the wonderful grin
- 15 Relocation Decision- Charlotte NC, Charleston, SC or Houston Texas
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 18 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 19 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 20 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 21 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 22 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 23 Boston waterfront Italian
- 24 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 25 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia