Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Providence/Newport Itinerary Review
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 2 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 3 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 4 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 5 can you help me plan a trip?
- 6 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 7 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 8 Seattle - newby questions
- 9 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 10 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 11 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 12 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 13 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 14 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 15 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 16 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 17 Restaurants Chicago June
- 18 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 19 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 20 tip for valet parking
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 California: Getty museum
- 23 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 NYC hotel/July