Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 2 Colorado Hiking in September
- 3 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 4 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 5 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 6 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 7 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 8 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 9 Bucket List
- 10 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 11 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 12 48 Hours in NYC
- 13 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 14 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 15 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 16 The District by Hilton Club
- 17 Which island for teens
- 18 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 19 driving RT 66
- 20 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 21 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 22 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 23 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 24 Acadia National Park
- 25 Paris on my own