Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 2 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 3 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 4 http://onlinehealthmarkets.com/andro-beast/
- 5 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 8 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 9 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 10 Retiring in NM?
- 11 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 12 Skagway
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 15 Honeymoon out west.
- 16 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 17 Chicago to Charleston
- 18 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 19 Route Planning for East USA
- 20 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 21 Utah National Parks visit
- 22 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 23 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 24 universal studios and disney
- 25 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia