Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/muscle-pro-xtreme/
- 2 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/garcinia-deluxe/
- 3 http://letsviatropinworld.tumblr.com/
- 4 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/muscle-pro-xtreme-reviews/
- 5 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 6 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 7 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 8 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 9 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 10 Valdez, Alaska
- 11 Help with first time
- 12 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 13 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 14 Discounted Rental Car?
- 15 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 16 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 17 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 18 Inexpensive family getaways
- 19 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 20 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 21 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 22 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 23 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 24 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 25 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?