Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 2 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 3 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 4 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 5 Michigan advice needed
- 6 October in Colorado
- 7 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 8 Yosemite Valley showers
- 9 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 10 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 11 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 12 LegoLand Florida
- 13 4 Days in LV
- 14 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 15 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 16 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 17 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 18 louisiana bayou
- 19 SF Cable Cars
- 20 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 21 Mobile Suggestions
- 22 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 23 One day in Dallas
- 24 Biking and Swimming on Siesta Key
- 25 Off the beaten track in the deep south