Posting a larger New England trip in stages, but I have a few days in need of a bit of review.
Arrive Thursday around 4:30 pm. Check into Marriott Olms Street. Spend Thursday just relaxing around pool/hotel area. Dinner at Aqua.
Friday - check out of Marriott, move to Renaissance.
Tour State House
Roger Williams Memorial Stop
First Baptist Church
Walk Meeting/Benefit Street
Gov. Henry Lippit House (tour sometime between 11-1)
Brown University Tour at 3 pm.
College Street walk
Dinner at Cav
Drink at Mirabar.
Walk back to hotel:
8:15 bus 60 to Newport, arrive 9:30 am. Bus 67 to Marble House
Elms and lunch
Cliff Walk (some part of it at least)
Bus back to main area
Stroll around (any suggestions)/shop
Fluke Wine Bar for dinner
Bus Back 8:15
Walk around Federal Hill
A couple questions:
1) Anything on Friday that can be moved to Sunday to balance out the days?
2) Will I have time for another cottage Saturday? Or something else in the stroll/shop intervals?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplement.com/endovex/
- 2 Eastern Seaboard
- 3 Cleveland West Side Market
- 4 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 5 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 6 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 8 Recent Spam Attacks
- 9 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 10 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 11 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 12 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 13 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 14 Miami airport--safety??
- 15 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 16 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 17 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 18 US whole month of January where to
- 19 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 20 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 21 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 22 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 23 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 24 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 25 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River