2 families with young kids thinking about going to Waterfire and zoo early summer. Suggestions on places to stay (walking distance to rivers) and eat would be greatly appreciated. Any all-suite hotels, I didn't see any in my searches and is Al Forno kid friendly if we go early (dying to try one of their pizzas)? THX
Providence with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Locker at JFK
- 2 Question about Miami travel
- 3 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 4 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 5 Best places to move to Florida?
- 6 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Key Largo, FL
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 11 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 15 West Coast Bound End of March
- 16 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 17 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 18 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 19 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 24 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 25 Philadelphia