Hi: Am taking my Daughter ( A high School Senior ) to visit Providence College in a few days. Was intersted in taking her to " Little Italy" for lunch. Could anyone suggest a restaurant that has great ( and somewhat reasonably priced ) italian food. Also any comments on Providence College or Providence in general would be appreciated.
Thanks for your thoughts
Providence / Where to eat ??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas Week
- 2 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 3 Miami Hotel before cruise / December
- 4 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 5 Boston on Business, what to expect?
- 6 Change in the reservation system for USS Arizona Memorial
- 7 Tours of Hasidic Williamsburg
- 8 Chicago... How many days?
- 9 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 10 Portland and the Coast - a Couple of Questions
- 11 September trip to Michigan
- 12 Vancouver to Langley, Washington
- 13 One day in Ft Collins with a 5 and 1 year old
- 14 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 15 Kauai car rental puzzle
- 16 Upstate New York with an 11yr old
- 17 Exploring Some of Oregon and Washington
- 18 Big Sur Camping - which campground for first-timers?
- 19 Road Trip 2015 south west US
- 20 Boston North End Restaurants-anniversary dinner
- 21 Where to eat in Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and West Hollywood?
- 22 Metro pass
- 23 PLACES TO STAY NEAR BRYCE CANYON AND CEDAR CITY UTAH
- 24 Driving from NJ to VA with 3 kids
- 25 Universal Studios, Orlando - Harry Potter!