Want to take Providence to Newport Ferry on a Sunday morning in July. Do we need to book tickets online or can we just buy at boat?
What is the capacity for one of these?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 2 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 3 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 4 Desert Southwest
- 5 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 6 Steamboat in August
- 7 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 8 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 9 Zion and Bryce in July
- 10 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 11 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 12 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 13 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 14 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 15 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 16 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 17 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 18 JFK-connection
- 19 Extended weekend beach get away
- 20 Reagan Library
- 21 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 22 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 23 Southern history- walkable cities
- 24 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 25 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?