Want to take Providence to Newport Ferry on a Sunday morning in July. Do we need to book tickets online or can we just buy at boat?
What is the capacity for one of these?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coffee in Boston?
- 2 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 3 Traveling in winter
- 4 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 5 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 6 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 7 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 8 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 9 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 10 Interracial couples traveling south
- 11 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 12 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 13 Nashville Never Been
- 14 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 15 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 16 New orleans recs for family
- 17 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 18 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 19 Later Winter around Mobile
- 20 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 21 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 22 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 23 Uber boston
- 24 Florida keys trip
- 25 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!