Want to take Providence to Newport Ferry on a Sunday morning in July. Do we need to book tickets online or can we just buy at boat?
What is the capacity for one of these?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii - where?
- 2 what western states to spend the most time in
- 3 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 4 Little Compton, RI
- 5 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 6 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 7 Moab UT Accommendations
- 8 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 9 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 10 A week in NYC - first timers
- 11 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 12 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 13 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 14 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 15 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 16 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 17 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 18 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 19 Retiring in Florida
- 20 Help with first time
- 21 NJ to Florida drive
- 22 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 23 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 24 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 25 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town