I am taking my 1 year old daughter to Providence for a few days next week (September 10 to 13). We are staying at the Westin. Could you please provide me with some kid friendly restruants and places to visit with her?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas in Colorado
- 2 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 3 Marfa/Big Bend
- 4 Stellarossa: You Should Know Better
- 5 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 6 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 7 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 8 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 9 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 10 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 11 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 12 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 13 DC Restaurants
- 14 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 15 JFK to Washington
- 16 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 17 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 18 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 19 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 20 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 21 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 22 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 23 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 24 How much time in Badlands?
- 25 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail