I am taking my 1 year old daughter to Providence for a few days next week (September 10 to 13). We are staying at the Westin. Could you please provide me with some kid friendly restruants and places to visit with her?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 2 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 3 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 5 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 6 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 7 time to visit statue
- 8 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 9 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 10 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 11 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 14 Chester, CN
- 15 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 16 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 17 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 18 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 19 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 20 Northern California Gardens.
- 21 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 22 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Route 66