I am taking my 1 year old daughter to Providence for a few days next week (September 10 to 13). We are staying at the Westin. Could you please provide me with some kid friendly restruants and places to visit with her?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 2 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 3 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 4 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 5 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 6 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 7 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 8 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 9 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 10 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 11 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 12 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 13 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 14 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 15 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 16 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 17 limited mobility for Savannah
- 18 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 19 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 20 Northwest Passage
- 21 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 22 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 23 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 24 Northwest Car Trip
- 25 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ