I will be in Providence RI on Thursday and need ideas on where to take a few people for a business dinner. They don't seem to want to pick a place. Is Federal Hill the main downtown location? Price is not an object and would like a fun atmosphere with good food, preferably American, steak/seafood or Italian. Trying to avoid a "stuffy" atmosphere, upscale casual is fine. Thanks for your help. Also, I'm staying at the Marriot at the airport (Warwick). Is a cab the best way to get into Providence?
Providence RI restaurant
- 1 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 2 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 3 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 4 hello guys....
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 7 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 8 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 9 Albuquerque to Denver
- 10 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 11 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 12 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 15 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 16 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 17 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 18 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 19 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 20 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 21 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 22 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 23 Michigan Beaches
- 24 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 25 Middlebury vt quickie