Planning on attending Water Fire in Providence on 8/26 and having dinner at Federal Hill. Could you recommend an Italian restaurant that is reasonably priced ($16-$25 entree), good atmosphere (we are in our early 40's)and not too dressy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 2 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 3 Help me with this
- 4 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 5 Oregon road trip
- 6 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 9 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 10 Weather in Chicago
- 11 Long-Term Parking Options Philly Airport
- 12 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 13 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 14 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 15 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 16 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 19 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 22 Dining in St. Louis
- 23 AR State Parks
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 NYC For The Day