Planning on attending Water Fire in Providence on 8/26 and having dinner at Federal Hill. Could you recommend an Italian restaurant that is reasonably priced ($16-$25 entree), good atmosphere (we are in our early 40's)and not too dressy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nutrapumpprovasweden.com/ultavive-garcinia-se/!!Ultavive Garcinia
- 2 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 3 Clemix Testosterone Complex - Increase your Stamina Level
- 4 New England Tour
- 5 Driving CA 395
- 6 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 7 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 8 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 9 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 10 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 11 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 12 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 13 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 14 Maui and Kauai
- 15 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 16 Glacier National Park 2018
- 17 Hawaii wedding
- 18 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 19 Adirondacks trip repot
- 20 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 21 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 22 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 23 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 24 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 25 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?