Planning on attending Water Fire in Providence on 8/26 and having dinner at Federal Hill. Could you recommend an Italian restaurant that is reasonably priced ($16-$25 entree), good atmosphere (we are in our early 40's)and not too dressy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 2 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 3 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 4 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 5 November redwoods trip
- 6 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 7 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 8 Wedding gifts?
- 9 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 Layover
- 12 Seattle?
- 13 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 14 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 15 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 16 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 17 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 18 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 19 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 20 First Trip to New Mexico
- 21 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 22 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 23 Airport Advice for GNP
- 24 Day trips from Boston
- 25 2 weeks in Alaska with kids