Planning on attending Water Fire in Providence on 8/26 and having dinner at Federal Hill. Could you recommend an Italian restaurant that is reasonably priced ($16-$25 entree), good atmosphere (we are in our early 40's)and not too dressy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 2 Santa Fe Itineray
- 3 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 4 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 5 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 6 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 7 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 8 Boston to Naples florida
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 12 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 13 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 14 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 15 Trinity Site, NM
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 North Carolina airports
- 18 best health clubs with lap pools
- 19 10 days vacation in California
- 20 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 21 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 22 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 23 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 24 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 25 Luxury hotel in Charleston