This is not totally travel related, although we will be visiting Providence. Can anyone who is local tell me a good neighborhood for a twenty-something professional? I have a grown child who may be moving to Providence. I'm sure it would be important to live in a lively neighborhood, although not necessarily in the thick of undergrad housing. We were thinking more of a two-bedroom condo-type place. Thanks! I know the Fodorites have the best information!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 2 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 3 Moving to New Jersey
- 4 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 5 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 6 Maui itinerary
- 7 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 8 West Coast Road Trip
- 9 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 10 Car Needed in Austin?
- 11 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 12 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 13 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 New Orleans Weekend
- 15 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 16 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 17 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 18 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 19 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 20 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 21 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 22 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!