This is not totally travel related, although we will be visiting Providence. Can anyone who is local tell me a good neighborhood for a twenty-something professional? I have a grown child who may be moving to Providence. I'm sure it would be important to live in a lively neighborhood, although not necessarily in the thick of undergrad housing. We were thinking more of a two-bedroom condo-type place. Thanks! I know the Fodorites have the best information!!!
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 3 Princeville in January
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 6 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 11 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 12 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 13 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 14 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 15 RIP Judy Rogers
- 16 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 19 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 20 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 23 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 24 pa to az
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013