We've been all through New England, but not here. We have a few days. We like small cities with walk-around convenience. Boutiques. Decent restaurants. Maybe a theatre. We know this isn't a small quaint village, but also not a "big" city. What ya' think? What's to do?
Providence in April for 2 days?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 2 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 3 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 6 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 7 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 8 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 11 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 12 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 13 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 14 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 17 Boston in winter?
- 18 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 19 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 22 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 23 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 24 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 25 Manhattan Marriott Property December