I was wondering if someone could help us out...
We're going to be going to Providence for a night in November...
We're going just to get away, going to go Christmas shopping at the mall and maybe see a movie, that's it.
Could someone recommend a nice, clean, safe hotel to stay at?
The only things we would like are:
-Free parking! Near the mall, and a complimentary breakfast in the morning would be best!
Providence Hotel Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Question About Sealodge
- 2 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 3 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 4 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 5 Yosemite Lodging
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 8 Fairbanks Alaska
- 9 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 10 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 11 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 12 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 13 Getaway
- 14 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 15 New England Skiing
- 16 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 17 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 18 Temecula Winery Tours
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 21 What's new on Maui?
- 22 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 25 Broadway choices