I was wondering if someone could help us out...
We're going to be going to Providence for a night in November...
We're going just to get away, going to go Christmas shopping at the mall and maybe see a movie, that's it.
Could someone recommend a nice, clean, safe hotel to stay at?
The only things we would like are:
-Free parking! Near the mall, and a complimentary breakfast in the morning would be best!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 2 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 3 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 4 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 5 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 6 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 7 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 8 Northern California Gardens.
- 9 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 10 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 11 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 12 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 13 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 14 Florida with a 2 year old
- 15 Train from east cost to west coast
- 16 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 17 Route 66
- 18 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 19 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 20 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 21 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 22 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 23 Arches or Zion?
- 24 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 25 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids