I was wondering if someone could help us out...
We're going to be going to Providence for a night in November...
We're going just to get away, going to go Christmas shopping at the mall and maybe see a movie, that's it.
Could someone recommend a nice, clean, safe hotel to stay at?
The only things we would like are:
-Free parking! Near the mall, and a complimentary breakfast in the morning would be best!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California/Yosemite
- 2 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 3 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 4 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 5 San Diego, mission valley
- 6 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 7 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 8 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 9 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 10 Sedona to Vegas
- 11 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 12 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 13 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 14 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 15 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 16 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 17 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 18 November redwoods trip
- 19 San Fran
- 20 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 21 Seattle?
- 22 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 23 SF and northern California - October
- 24 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 25 Alabama trip in Dec