I was wondering if someone could help us out...
We're going to be going to Providence for a night in November...
We're going just to get away, going to go Christmas shopping at the mall and maybe see a movie, that's it.
Could someone recommend a nice, clean, safe hotel to stay at?
The only things we would like are:
-Free parking! Near the mall, and a complimentary breakfast in the morning would be best!
Providence Hotel Help!
- 1 San Antonio
- 2 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 3 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 Where should I move to?
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 St. Augustine, Florida
- 8 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 9 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Fripp island
- 12 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 15 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Hotel near Public Theater
- 23 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 24 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles