I was wondering if someone could help us out...
We're going to be going to Providence for a night in November...
We're going just to get away, going to go Christmas shopping at the mall and maybe see a movie, that's it.
Could someone recommend a nice, clean, safe hotel to stay at?
The only things we would like are:
-Free parking! Near the mall, and a complimentary breakfast in the morning would be best!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 2 Atlanta With Toddler
- 3 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 4 High Class Hottest Call Girl Service in Richards Town Bangalore Escorts
- 5 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 6 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 7 Looking a Good Call Girl Service in Jayanagar Bangalore
- 8 Education for higher school
- 9 NYC For The Day
- 10 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 11 9-10 day trip to WA
- 12 Turo?
- 13 USA family tour
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 16 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 19 Kauai planning help
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 22 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 23 California Trip
- 24 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 25 Need help nailing down the details