I was wondering if someone could help us out...
We're going to be going to Providence for a night in November...
We're going just to get away, going to go Christmas shopping at the mall and maybe see a movie, that's it.
Could someone recommend a nice, clean, safe hotel to stay at?
The only things we would like are:
-Free parking! Near the mall, and a complimentary breakfast in the morning would be best!
Providence Hotel Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 replacement windows Brooklyn
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 Broadway this week
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 6 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 7 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 8 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 9 New York, New York...
- 10 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 11 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 12 trains in Europe
- 13 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 14 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 17 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 18 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 19 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 20 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 21 Washington DC in Spring?
- 22 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 25 NBA tickets??