I will be escorting my daughter to Providence to take a look at the Brown/RISD campuses. I would like to stay very close to the universities to give her a feel for college life in the area. I need accomodations for one night. Any specific suggestions? I have already looked at Fodors list and the posts on the chat line. Brown's Inn is booked and the school gave me the Radisson but it does not look very inviting. Thanks
Providence Brown lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 San Diego parks and attractions
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 11 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 15 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 16 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 17 Alaska
- 18 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 19 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 20 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 21 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 22 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 25 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations