We will be finishing up a stay in the New England area with 2 nights in Rhode Island. Our current plans are to spend a day in the Newport area. We'll be flying out of the airport in Providence. Any suggestions on a hotel or an area to stay in (or an area to avoid)? Thanks!
Providence and Newport RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 2 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 3 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 4 Hilton Midtown New York
- 5 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 6 Tour companies
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 9 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 10 Round trip from Chicago
- 11 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 12 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 13 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 14 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 15 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 16 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 17 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 18 Apartment Rentals DC
- 19 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 20 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 21 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 22 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 23 Vegas hotels for families
- 24 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 25 new york plays