We've done some homework and think there will be plenty to keep us busy for a few days. The zoo. Culinary Arts Museum. Little Italy. "Art house" cinemas. Maybe a tour of Brown. Strolling.......This is purely a pleasure trip. We love small walkable interesting cities. We're going Tue and leaving on Friday, as we're meeting up with family @ a Connecticut spa for a big birthday celebration. This is our interesting add on. Any must see's, from your experiences?
Providence-3+ days in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 2 Denver Limos
- 3 layover
- 4 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 5 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 6 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 7 Two airports to choose from?
- 8 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 9 Road trip itinerary
- 10 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 11 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 12 Part one of an 18 Day RV trip - Talkeetna
- 13 best area to stay in san diego
- 14 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 17 Hotel advice. Near the airport vs Historical District in Charleston SC
- 18 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 19 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 20 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 21 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 22 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 23 Kayaking in Kauai
- 24 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 25 San Francisco - mid October