We've done some homework and think there will be plenty to keep us busy for a few days. The zoo. Culinary Arts Museum. Little Italy. "Art house" cinemas. Maybe a tour of Brown. Strolling.......This is purely a pleasure trip. We love small walkable interesting cities. We're going Tue and leaving on Friday, as we're meeting up with family @ a Connecticut spa for a big birthday celebration. This is our interesting add on. Any must see's, from your experiences?
Providence-3+ days in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 3 Cape Cod in October
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 6 charlotte
- 7 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 8 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 Sonoma or napa?
- 13 USA trip
- 14 Black Hills Trip Report
- 15 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 16 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 17 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 18 Air Connections on Maui
- 19 Theater Historians
- 20 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 21 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 22 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 23 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 24 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 25 Triple threat storms and lava flow