We've done some homework and think there will be plenty to keep us busy for a few days. The zoo. Culinary Arts Museum. Little Italy. "Art house" cinemas. Maybe a tour of Brown. Strolling.......This is purely a pleasure trip. We love small walkable interesting cities. We're going Tue and leaving on Friday, as we're meeting up with family @ a Connecticut spa for a big birthday celebration. This is our interesting add on. Any must see's, from your experiences?
Providence-3+ days in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 7 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 11 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 12 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Denver in a half day
- 22 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 23 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 24 Oahu ideas
- 25 Grand Circle & Wyoming