We've done some homework and think there will be plenty to keep us busy for a few days. The zoo. Culinary Arts Museum. Little Italy. "Art house" cinemas. Maybe a tour of Brown. Strolling.......This is purely a pleasure trip. We love small walkable interesting cities. We're going Tue and leaving on Friday, as we're meeting up with family @ a Connecticut spa for a big birthday celebration. This is our interesting add on. Any must see's, from your experiences?
Providence-3+ days in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Morning in miami
- 2 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 3 Las Vegas must sees
- 4 Grand Marais?
- 5 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 6 adams morgan - safety
- 7 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 8 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 9 Do I have no see um bites or bedbugs?
- 10 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 11 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 12 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 13 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 14 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 18 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 19 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 20 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 21 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 22 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 23 US Southwest
- 24 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 25 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley