Does anyone know when the Waterfire schedule is usually released? The website says they are lining up their sponsors, etc. I'm trying to plan out our itinerary for this summer and definitely want to include this. Thanks!
Providence - Waterfire schedule
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 4 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 5 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 San Diego Little Italy
- 10 Key West Hotel in January
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 Healdsburg tips
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 15 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 16 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 17 los angeles restaurants
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 20 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 21 Calf trip
- 22 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 23 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help