It may be a little early - but are there any dress shops in Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, Nashville or Chicago we might want to visit for some prom dress shopping? Specifically - someplace where we could find a gem for under $200?
Prom Dress shopping - any hidden gem shops?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 3 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 4 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 5 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Kennedy Space Center
- 8 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 9 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 10 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 11 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 12 5 week in US/Mexico
- 13 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 14 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 15 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 16 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 17 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 21 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 22 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 23 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 24 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 25 Jersey City Parking